[instiz] Stage Master Idol Top 4

It's my subjective opinion but, I can't discuss a stage master unless it's these 4.

EXO Baekhyun, BTS V, Red Velvet Joy, Blackpink Jennie.

Jennie: A charismatic facial expression master. She truly exhibits girl crush.

jennie kill this love inkigayo 2019 jnkbuzz.blogspot.com
jennie ddu du ddu du 2018 stage gif jnkbuzz.blogspot.com
jennie as if it's your last 2017 gif jnkbuzz.blogspoot.com
jennie forever young japan 2019 gif jnkbuzz.blogspot.com
jennie as if it's your last stage 2017 gif jnkbuzz.blogspot.com
jennie as if it's your last stage gif 2017 jnkbuzz.blogspot.com
jennie as if it's your last stage gif 2017 jnkbuzz.blogspot.com
jennie kill this love gif 2019 stage jnkbuzz.blogspot.com

They're all charming, they're all moody, and they're really good on stage...

Especially between the smiley face and the serious face, the gap is so overwhelming that it feels like a punch to the gut.

If you don't believe they're stage masters, you should watch the video.

Jennie: 171225 BLACKPINK JENNIE 제니 직캠 - 쏘핫 (SO HOT) @ 2017 SBS Gayodaejun


Source: 🔗 instiz / 3600 hits

Comments:

  • Jennie, our princess, is really good.
          

  • I love you Kim Jennie... 
          

  • Kim Jendeuk!!!!

          
  • I came in thinking of Jennie. Everyone is the stage master.
  • Jennie for me.

  • I love you Kim Jendeuk. 🖤💖🖤💖

  • I love you Kim Jennie...🖤💖🖤💖🖤💖 
          
  • Jennie's so cool... She's a real stage genius. She's born to be an idol ㅠㅠ
          

  • Kim Jendeuk, the stage master. 🖤💖
           
  • I really like all the idols recognized here ㅠㅠㅠ 

  • Baekhyun and Jennie as expected.
  • I was thinking about Jennie and Baekhyun, but I was surprised to see everyone else too.
  • I was thinking of Jennie, Baekhyun and V.
  • I thought about Jennie and Baekhyun. They're all good.
  • I came in shouting Jennie. Yes V, I agree.

  • Everyone is agreeable. I love you V and Jennie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

  • I came in thinking of V and Jennie.

    • Oh wowwww.

    • Real talent.

    • People who I can't imagine what they would have done if they hadn't become celebrities.
    • I agree even without watching the proofs.

    • The whole text is irrefutable.
    • It's... perfect.

    • I came in saying "Who is it?" and then agreed with everyone.

    • Wow, there are all the people I expected.

    • I came in with everyone in mind.

    • I agree to all. 👍👍👍👍
    • They're all talented people.
    • Acknowledged all as the main characters.
    • They're all so talented.

    #제니 #블랙핑크 #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #StageMaster #GirlCrush