[daum] Calvin Klein Global Campaign New Model Blackpink Jennie

I heard it came out a month ago, but this is my first time seeing it.

The photo shoot is so awesome that I'm posting it.

Jennie's clothing line is already out of stock.

Source: Calvin Klein Instagram and Twitter

Global Campaign Commercial Film

Overseas fans saw Calvin's letter on Jennie's Instagram story and they're saying that they filmed a new fall campaign...

I'm looking forward to the upcoming fall campaign!

Source: 🔗 daum / 12.7k views

Comments:

  1. God Jennie...
  2. Wow, Jennie is so cool ㅠㅠ She's so good at photoshoots. Perfect...
  3. How's Jennie's name Jennie? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  4. That's a real hot girl..
  5. She looks like Angelina Jolie.
  6. It looks good on her. Natural and hip!!!
  7. Wow high school student? She looks like a student. It's not a bad thing. It's like a foreign teen.
  8. The atmosphere is crazy.
  9. Wow, this is the standard of Korean female idols!
  10. What does Jennie lack? She's got a perfect figure. She's a real queen.
  11. I think she's a real pictorial genius.ㅠ
  12. To be sexy
  13. Queen of the World...
  14. I like her eyes.. I think Jennie changed the standard of beauty in Korea. The composition and poses for taking pictures are also trendy.. Jennie, I love you.
  15. Jennie is so attractive ㅠ phew
  16. I can't believe it. She looks so good in it. ㅠㅠ I want to have it because everything Jennie wears is so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  17. It's crazy. AAHHHHHHHHH. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jennie is so cool
  18. A real pictorial artist... Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  19. I'll fall in love with you,,,
  20. It's so fascinating ㅠㅠ
  21. The atmosphere in this picture is so... It looks good on Jennie
  22. The old camcorder phone is a hip item now ㅋㅋㅋ . It looks so hip!
  23. Jennie has no off-season...
  24. How can she be so hip?
  25. A very pretty woman.
#제니 #블랙핑크 #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #CALVINKLEIN #PICTORIAL