[instiz] Perfect All-Rounder Idols of the top 3 K-pop agencies

1. JYP - Suzy    2. YG - BP Jennie    3. SM - SNSD Taeyeon

--I wonder where they found such a great kid. Someone said that Jennie was the prize that YG really wanted. I agree. Her rap skills as well as her vocal skills are excellent. She's a great dancer. She's on a roll with her unique visuals, with not only overseas brands but also Samsung commercials.

All-rounder idols with great performance, visual, dance, and vocal skills. They seem like the true focal points that will last a long time in K-pop history.

Source: 🔗 instiz / 10.4k hits

Comments:

  • 👍 [t/n: most of the comments used this emoji]

  • 👏
  • They have it all. Visual Suzy, Rap Jennie, Vocalist Taeyeon. I think they all have specialized abilities!
  • I can't really disagree...
  • All 3 are really the best...
  • I'm a fan, but every time I see Jen, I'm amazed.

  • Real all-rounders...

  • All 3 of you are the best, real legends, the best, all three personalities are attractive ㅇ-<-<
  • Jennie's a real visual ㅜㅜ unrivalled ㅜㅜ her voice is really unique, she sings well, she raps well...
  • Jennie and Taeyeon so cute.
  • Suzy and Jennie. The real representative icon of each agency. It's not ambiguous. They're true all-rounders.
  • Oh, I want to see the three of them perform at the year-end music awards... but there's no possibility.... Dream Team in My Heart

  • Wow, what if these three were in 1 group? They're no joke.

  • It's all there and I think they fit perfectly with what each of their agencies is looking for.
#제니 #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #블랙핑크 #BLACKPINK #ALLROUNDER