[melon] Jennie Solo Remix 'The Show'

Source: πŸ”— BLACKPINK - 'THE SHOW' (ALBUM)


Comments:

[+263, -20] No γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Is it a surprise gift or what? I like it so much γ…œγ…œ I successfully endured the wait for Jennie Solo Remix.

[+115, -16] OMG. The long awaited Solo Remix. Fans are now crying γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ♥️

[+114, -17] This is crazy. JENNIE - SOLO 'THE SHOW'

[+101, -15] Solo rap remix γ… γ… γ…  JENNIE - SOLO 'THE SHOW'

[+71, -6] Jennie Solo is f*cking awesome;; XD I love you.

[+66, -7] Wow, Jennie's Solo rap is so tight.

[+54, -11] Jennie, I love your Solo rap.

[+44, -10] Jennie's Solo Remix is finally on MelOn.

[+42, -6] Oh, my gosh. Jennie's Solo lyrics are new. I think she's a genius.

[+39, -2] Jennie Solo is on latest 24 hits. Jennie's the best ♡ JENNIE - SOLO 'THE SHOW'

[+35. -3] Jennie's rap lines that YG doesn't give her, so she gives it to herself ^^ I almost held my breath for 40 seconds γ… γ… γ… γ…  JENNIE - SOLO 'THE SHOW'

[+34, -1] If you held out for this long, raise your hand. JENNIE - SOLO 'THE SHOW'

[+33, -1] Jensolo let's go higher [on the charts] ❣❣❣❣

[+33, -8] A new version of Solo? Good, good.

[+29, -4] I can't believe I can hear a Solo Remix here.


Source: πŸ”— JENNIE - SOLO 'THE SHOW' (TRACK)

Comments:

[+75, 0] The long wait is finally over. γ…œγ…œ Jennie's solo rap is the best.

[+58, 0] Be sure to check out Jennie's new lyrics and analyze them. It's awesome.. γ… γ…  Genius lyricist Kim Jennie

[+56, 0] What the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It came out?!!!

[+42, 0] I really like this song... Kim Jennie is a genius.

[+36, 0] Am I only the one that likes the Korean vibe in the chorus? γ… γ… 

[+28, 0] The new lyrics that Kim Jennie wrote is really crazy. I love you, talented Kim Jennie, Genius idol.

[+26, 0] Am I the only one listening to the rap part? γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ It's so good. If it was just another new song, I would have listened to it once or twice but I don't know how many times I've been listening to it. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I really like it. So good.

[+26, 0] I like the rap part because it's like talking to the haters.

[+22, 0] I wanted to watch the online concert and listen to the song, but it came out γ… γ… γ… γ… 

[+22, 0] Wow, I can't believe it came out as an audio. I'm so happy to hear Jennie's dynamic English rapping.

[+20, 0] "all me cross C's coco Chanel" she knows she's cool. Plus, "living in a dollhouse"? unnie you take it all.

[+18, 0] I've been waiting so long.

[+17, 0] I can't believe this came out... For the first time, I like YG...

[+15, 0] It's a live album, but this is the hot part. I'm so thrilled that this is coming out... The edited version on YouTube was already over 10 million views and there were a lot of cover dance videos. You should've released it earlier. I still listen to the original song everyday, but now I've got more to listen to hehe ❤️

[+15, 0] I'm looking forward to Jennie's next solo album. ❣ I don't know when it will be.

[+15, 0] Ha.. This is the rap part Jennie wrote herself, but it's a message to the haters. I love Jennie. I love her.

[+14, 0] The most anticipated track ♡ I heard the rap part was written by Jennie, but I wish they credit her name as a lyricist γ… 

[+13, 0] I love you so much... My heart was overwhelmed watching your Solo performance.

[+13, 0] I've been waiting for this for a long time!! γ… γ… 

[+13, 0] Jensolomix!♡♡♡ I can hear it. I can hear it.

#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #SOLO #μ†”λ‘œ #REMIX #THESHOW