[youtube] 제니 (JENNIE) - SOLO Stage Mix

제니 (JENNIE) - SOLO Stage Mix / 22M views


Comments:

[+13K] Jennie made the hairpin style popular again. After this stage performance, Idols started to appear wearing hairpins completely on both sides of their hair.

[+10K] I think she is the most luxurious looking female idol.

[+9.3K] I was about to leave a comment that she's pretty but I already left a comment 9 months ago saying she's pretty.

[+7.4K] 1:27 This fit is like mommy dressing her kid  “aigoo, our Jennie is pretty, do you want me to put pretty ribbon pin too?”

[+6.3K] They said Jennie is so pretty but I don't have any idea. So I look up her fancams and watch it and I accidently became her fan. Jennie is so f**king pretty.

[+5.9K] That hairpin style is really creative. I never thought it will be so pretty.

[+5.7K] She is so pretty that I forgot the video is in 480 resolution.

[+5.3K] This promotion will go down in history with its legendary clothes. Among all the female and male idols, this is the best stylist ever.

[+5.1K] Things that Jennie made trendy
2016: Gucci
2018: Hairpins on both sides of the head
2020: Dyeing of bangs

[+4K] Jennie-ya.

Don't get your face change.
No one can match your unrivaled face.
Ahjumma doesn't know you are a singer.
I learned that you are a singer just today.
You are good at singing too.
I am a more than 50 years old ahjumma who became a fan of Jennie.

Jennie is so pretty and a person with a good personality.
Be a great and respected artist. I will be cheering for you.

[+3.7K] What kind of cross-edit video has 19M views. ㅋㅋㅋ Jennie's popularity is really crazy.

[+3.5K] I think this is really the Best of the Best Female Solo performance ever. She will be a long running star if they push her more. YG is really not good for Jennie.

[+3K] Overall, she looks like an Eastern United States upperclass like Gossip Girls heroines party look wearing luxury clothes and oozing with elegance.

[+2.3K] She looks like a f**king chic royal family cat.

[+1.9K] Wow. Isn't that yellow Chanel like the dress of Blair of Gossip Girls? Jennie is so crazily pretty I want to curse.

[+1.7K] I am not a fan of her, but I watch this from time to time. ㅋㅋ Jennie is really pretty.

[+1.7K] She is not just pretty. She is like a real princess. How can a person looks so elegant.

[+1K] She's just like a damn pretty rich cat born as a human... Is she real? She's really confident, sexy, charismatic, but on the other hand, she looks cute. You are the boss Jennie. I love you.

[+920] You really need to see Jennie in person. At first I thought, "What's pretty about Jennie? She's not pretty." But then I saw her in real life and I was mesmerized and gaped at her. Anyways, she's really pretty and elegant.

[+896] 0:38  This is legendary. The light on the back is like a halo coming from Jennie's body.

[+815] Jennie is so pretty and pull off the styles really well that the broadcast is worth watching.

[+502] She really looks like a princess. Even if you wear the same white clothes as the back up dancers, you still able to stand out. So pretty.

[+484] 2:10 Noona.. I am going to die.

[+469] No, I don't know anything about these (clothes) just Gucci, Chanel, Prada. Jennie herself is a Department Store.

[+454] She really has the face that every woman wants. When she just stay still, she looks chic like a cat. But when she smiles, she becomes a pretty puppy. She is so pretty for a woman like me, I am curious how would a man think of her.

[+417] It's been a while since I've seen someone who looks this good in yellow.

[+392] How can a person have so many charms. She looks very elegant and luxurious. Her dance line is so pretty. But she also has a lot of aegyo and cuteness.

[+363] It's amazing how Jennie appears with that Goddess face.

[+281] How does it feel to be like a princess? She is born with it.

[+278] After Jennie wore the hairpins, I wanted to try it too,  when I saw the flower on my head the reality is slapping me hard (that it only looks good with Jennie)

[+232] 0:17 Wow. She is really f**king pretty.

[+190] She's really sick. So cool.

[+157] What kind of cross-edit videos have over 20M views? As expected of Jennie.

[+144] Heol. The red dress vibe is so awesome. The other styles are also all pretty. But the red dress is f**king legendary. It's incomparable.

[+143] Wow really.... so f**king pretty.... I want to leave a comment that make sense but she's so pretty I can't think of anything else.

[+132] 0:03 I think this outfit is the prettiest. Of course, Jennie is a classy person and personallly, this girlcrush fits her very much. (Of course, she is also cute)

[+114] Her body shape is really amazing. I can't describe how she's lean but her body has also a sensual vibe. ㅠ I envy you. ㅜ So pretty.

[+90] No, She's glowing on people. This unnie is the only one who can do it. Look at her expression when she said "I'm shining SOLO". She looks so deadly. She's f**king cool. Unnie I love you. Her dance line is pretty too. 큐 ㅠㅠㅠ

[+89] You're so damn pretty. What the f**ck do I have to do to be like Jennie? She sings so well. Dance so well. Her face is so pretty. She also has a beautiful body. Her voice is fantastic. How can I do it? I love you Jennie.

[+80] 0:48 She is really so pretty.

[+76] There are many idols with unrivaled beauty,  but Jennie has this unrivaled vibe and feeling that can never be imitated.

[+74] She really looks luxurious. She's really pretty. I want to live with that face for a day.

[+73] The song and the voice image fits really well together. I can see why you made your debut as a BLACKPINK member. I enjoyed your solo, Jennie, the key (core) member of BLACKPINK. From now on, I will look forward to many more activities from you whether it is as a group or solo.

[+69] I think it is going to be crazy if you will make a brand called Jennie.

[+47] You are such a good dancer and a good singer Daebak!

[+44] Jennie has it all.

[+41] It is perfectly matched because Jennie personally participated a lot from her Solo activities to her clothes. 3 minutes of making my heart full of pretty Jennie.. so pretty.

[+38] I think... Whatever clothes Jennie wears looks all f**king pretty to her... of course, the stylist also works hard but Jennie unnie is a luxury herself. Unnie I love you.

[+27] ㅅㅂ 50,000 views here are mine. I need (to watch) 20 Jennies a day. I love you princess.


#제니 #블랙핑크 #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #SOLO #솔로