[instiz] Is there an idol who is good at rap, vocal, dance, all at the main level?

I wonder...

Raps well + dances well + sings well...

I want to find an idol that satisfies all 3...

Source: instiz / 12.9k hits

Comments: [t/n: Jennie was mentioned 35+ times]

  • Jennie
  • Jungkook, Jennie
  • Jooheon, Cho Seungyoun, Jennie
  • Jennie, Ravi
  • I'll introduce you to Jennie.

    • Jennie is the main rapper, she sings really well and she dances well.

  • Jennie and Ryujin by my standards
  • Jennie, Yeji, Jeon Soyeon
  • Isn't it Jennie? She can rap, sing and dance, so Jennie
  • This is Jennie.
  • I just thought of Jennie as soon as I saw the text.
  • It's Jennie...
  • only Jennie
  • so, Jennie
  • Jennie, Taeyang
  • Oh, Jennie.
#제니 #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #블랙핑크 #BLACKPINK #RAP #VOCAL #DANCE