[theqoo/instiz] Jennie Instagram Story (feat. Hwang Sun-woo)


Source: πŸ”—theqoo / 44K hits


Comments:

  • A successful fan.
  • Wow, athlete Sun-woo is so lucky.
  • She's so nice.
  • I am jealous. He's a successful fan.
  • I was just watching a video of Sun-woo saying that he likes BLACKPINK Jennie and ITZY Yeji.
  • Hiyaa, he must be on cloud nine.
  • You have to become a National Team member for you to be mentioned by your favorite.
  • Jennie is cheering for you. You are so lucky, Sun-woo.
  • Wow Sun-woo. He got support from both Jennie and Yeji.
  • Jennie is so cute. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Sun-woo, you can do it!
  • He is so lucky.
  • So cute. Fighting!
  • Heol. I am so jealous.
  • Hwang Sun-woo said in this interview that he wanted to receive a cheer from BLACKPINK. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ A successful fan.


  • Jennie, Yeji. I can see your taste.
  • So you like those who look like a cat.
  • Jennie is so sweet for commenting on Youngji's post the last time too. Cute.
  • You and I have the same taste. Sun-woo, a successful fan.
  • Heol. Daebak. He saw it so fast. (referring to Sun-woo's response to Jennie)
  • Jendeuki so sweet.
  • How surprised he must have been, when jennierubyjane mentioned him and got a notification. γ…‹γ…‹ As soon as he saw it γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ He froze.
  • I am going to be a successful fan too!!!!!! Jennie just wait a little bit!!!! I am studying hard!!!
  • Starting now, I am going to be a National Team Athlete. I am dreaming.
  • Heol, Jennie and Yeji. So you like all-rounders who are good at everything. You are really a successful fan.
  • To be a successful fan, (you) have to win a medal in the National Team or set a new record. Sun-woo is so lucky. I am jealous.
  • Jennie!!! Wait a little bit. I'll start playing sports too.
  • My next life goal is to be in the National Team.
  • Please invite Jennie, Sun-woo and Yeji in a variety show.



Interview with Hwang Sun-woo



Jennie's Instagram Story post just now




Hwang Sun-woo's Instagram Story! 
🌟Successful Fan🌟
(Response to Jennie's Insta)

Source: πŸ”—instiz / 148K hits


Comments:

  • He's not nervous about the Olympics, but when his favorite cheered him up, he was shaking. This athlete is so cute. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • Wow, but athlete Hwang Sun-woo's taste is consistent.
  • Heol. He can't believe that his favorite is rooting for him.. I am jealous.
  • Jennie πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Wow my favorite celebrity knows my existence and even post a story. He is really a successful fan.
  • Wow. If you're going to be a successful fan, you have to be at least a National Team Athlete or you have to get a perfect score in the College Entrance Exam. What's with this hurdle, it's too high.
  • How does it feel? (To be noticed by your fave)
  • Wow.. My favorite Idol is cheering for me... ? Put it on a story... ? I am full even if I don't eat...
  • The best meets the best.

#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK 
#Korea #Athlete #Olympics