[instiz] Honestly, what do you think of Jennie’s rap?

Source: 🔗 instiz / 1.6k hits

Comments:

  • I think she’s good at it. I’m not a fan, but I like Jennie’s rap.
  • Your voice sounds good!
    • But I don’t know if she writes raps or not.
      • Solo Remix and LSG raps are self-written!
  • Raps well.
    • I think she has good flow. Like the best female idol rapper.
  • I saw YG released a rap video of Jennie predebut and it was a hit. Honestly, Jennie’s English rap is great but considering her Korean activities, she doesn’t get a lot of opportunity to show it. But just from watching a few stages, I can see how she raps when she’s not singing and rapping comes very naturally to her. Jennie is even a great singer. She’s just got it all.
    • Honestly, even if somehow Jennie’s rap isn’t your cup of tea, it’s a bit of an overstatement to say she can’t do it.
  • I think a fan posted the rap part at Jennie’s concert. Something about rapping without breathing? [t/n: post] I can’t remember the name but I was surprised to see that she raps so well.
  • I think the English rap is amazing.
  • I got goosebumps when I heard D4 rap for the first time. She was so good.
  • I love Jennie’s rap.
  • She’s good. She has the ability to attract people.
  • My favorite voice.
  • Isn’t she good? I can’t really recall a female idol who is better than her.
  • If you say she can’t, even locals will laugh at you. If you say anything bad about Jennie’s skills, you should know that you’re really ugly. - Certified non-fan
  • I think live is much better than the studio version.
  • Is it because she good at English? I never feel uncomfortable listening to Jennie’s rap so I like it.
  • She’s a boss. Go watch Coachella
  • Isn’t there a Jennie concert rap collection? Whenever I see stuff like that, I want to watch more of it.
  • The bigger the stage, the better.
  • Cool voice and chewy diction so I really like it!!!!
  • Much better than other female idol rappers.
  • Jennie is good at rapping, singing, dancing and visuals ~❤️❤️❤️
  • She’s a really good idol, except for the company’s image.
  • Isn’t the position rap?
    • Singing and rapping
    • Jennie is the main rapper.
  • Pretty much my standard for main rappers.
  • She’s good at rapping and singing. It’s amazing.
  • I like Jennie’s rap the most, especially Forever Young rap. She’s good at rapping and she’s just an all-rounder.
  • I thought it was awesome to see her take over the Coachella stage with rapping.
  • I honestly think she’s the top when it comes to female idols (Opinion) (Others may disagree) I don’t think there are many people who can rap live in a big concert hall like Jennie. The way she flows, the diction and how she builds tension are all so good.
  • She’s one of the best female idols, isn’t she?
#제니 #블랙핑크 #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #RAP