[instiz] Jennie’s fit on Instagram

Source: πŸ”— instiz / 258k hits

Comments:

  • It must be hot.
  • Is it back in style? γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • It used to be really hot in the past. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Jennie looks so hip and pretty in this charm.
  • Wow. Seriously, Jennie... You look like a foreign entertainer.
  • Oh, Jennie looks so good, but I don't think I can wear it.
  • It's going to be popular this fall.
  • Jennie, that color, that fit, those sunglasses...

    • Even that hair...

  • I'm going crazy!! I already bought it. γ…œ
  • Jennie, you are pretty γ…œγ…œ of course I'm not going to wear it γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • Wow, it's really gonna come back.
  • Effortless chic fashion.. not everyone can pull it off but Jennie is perfect.
  • When it was popular before, the bottom was short, but Jennie's clothes look pretty because they got longer!
  • I've been waiting for Jennie to wear it since last year..

    • I've been waiting too.

  • Even if Jennie wears it, I hope it won't come back.
  • Wow, Jennie is really good at digesting...
  • Oh Jennie, you're so hot. You look like an icon of this era.
  • Class of 2005 is back...
  • I threw it away a few days ago because I thought it'd never come back.
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #INSTA #TRENDS #FASHION