[instiz] Jennie sent coffee truck to Squid Game

  

Source: πŸ”— instiz / 3.9k hits

Comments:

  • That's right. So Jennie's name was in the credits
  • Wow, I want to be friends with Jennie. If I get a coffee truck from Jennie. I'll be bragging every second of the day.
  • How do you know her? γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ She's a friend of beautiful people.
  • Oh, you two are close. Wow. Who are the other two out of the four?
    • In front of Jennie, is Melody Day Chahee. They went to school together.
    • Behind Hoyeon is model Hwang Se-on!
    • Hoyeon and Jennie seem to be best friends for a long time.
  • Wow both of their faces are about to disappear.. [t/n: small]
  • I love both of them
  • Wow... Jennie has a lot of friends.
  • OMG
  • Wow, that's amazing
  • Wow. Unique pairing
  • Who's in the circle picture on the churros? It's like Jennie and Hoyeon
    • Jennie!
  • I wish you could release more pictures.
  • Face-joint heaven
  • This is a good friendship
  • The full body picture is so cute. How 176 and 163 take pictures 













  • γ… γ… γ… γ…  I love this combination. It's so attractive. γ… γ… Really γ… γ… 
  • Both gummy smiles. 2 peas in a pod
  • I don't know how they know each other, but they're both good-natured so I hope we see more of your friendship.
  • How can you be close? γ…œ I want to know
    • There are a lot of comments asking. I don't know if you're going to read it now but I think they met Chanel fashion show in early 2019.
      • That's amazing. They're both pretty and have great chemistry and the mood is awesome. The chemistry is good. γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  Thank you so much for letting me know γ…œγ…œ

#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #NETFLIX #SQUIDGAME