[instiz] *emergency* Jennie's halloween costume is here

Source: πŸ”— instiz / 4.4k hits

Comments:
  • WOW UNNIE
  • It really looks good on her...COOL
  • So pretty, what's happening here?!
  • Argg Crazy I want to see whole fit γ…œγ…œγ…œ
    • So pretty γ… γ… 
  • She's out of this world 
  • Ha..I believed in you, Jennie
  • Wow so freaking  cute
  • What character she dressed for? Pretty
  • Wonder what Jennie's lens is, so pretty
    • feel like Scandi
      •  me too, I want to know..
      •  I think Scandi or Hazel
  • So freaking cute
  • Her hair clips look like Killian,, Pretty
  • Wow even her cosplay is luxurious
  • Why she's so pretty,,
  • JENNIE...very pretty
  • Beauty which turns you into a stone as soon as you see
  • This looks like a teaser
  • How she can pull off this lip color??? daebak....
  • Ah Jennie is in U.S? γ… γ… γ… γ…  daebakγ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  • Jennie whole fit pls γ…œγ…œγ…œ
  • Crazy, she's just superior,,
  • Kim Jennie So Pretty
  • I'd believe even if this is an album concept.
  • Ha..let me scream
  • CRAZY
  • Give us whole fit. Kim Jendeuk...
  • Ugh UNNIE
  • Crazy..wow..unnie
  • I mean..how she can be this pretty? Her charm is really crazy.
  • Argg I got turned into stone
  • She looks like baby when you only see her face
  • Is this Medusa? There's really nothing Jennie can't pull off, really
  • World would be an ineffective place if Kim Jennie is Medusa, then we can't see her beauty
  • Even her halloween look is luxurious γ…œγ…œ See how unique her face and vibe are
  • SO freaking cute
  • heol crazy beauty
  • Just a pretty person.. *crying*
  • Jendeuk Pretty 
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #US #HALLOWEEN #FASHION #MEDUSA