[youtube] Bakery Tour Vlog


Source: πŸ”— Bakery Tour Vlog / 6.1M views

Comments:

[+2.7K] Jennie herself is really loveliness in human form.

[+689] This is the video style that  I've always imagined when a celebrity filmed a YouTube video like a Youtuber. It is the Best. Jennie is so cute, polite and lovely. I can't help but fall in love with her.

[+444] It is so healing to see such a cute person.πŸ₯°

[+441] How can Jennie be so cute in this VLog. πŸ₯Ί

[+431] I think it's so nice that this kind of VLog feels like we are closer to her.

[+425] She is the hottest girl in the world but her way of talking is so cute and she bows up to waist (90°) when she greets. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Ah she is really so cute. I am really so happy to live in Jennie's country.

[+412] It's so nice to show us your normal daily life. γ… γ…  It's so nice to see you look happy.

[+289] She is so polite. she is so polite, lovely and cute. Jennie I love you so much.

[+276] I can't describe how pretty a person can be, but she's so pretty, cute and charming. I really can't. Jennie is the best. The next episode spoiler. γ… γ… γ… 

[+272] Maybe because of her dominance on stage, her presence looks very big. But if you watch daily videos like this, she looks so small and precious. I want to run into Jennie by chance too.. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

[+243] Jennie. I love you... Unnie is the best. γ… γ… γ…  Even if the comments are covered in all kinds of languages, Koreans love you the most. γ… γ… γ…  My cheekbones hurt watching (your) YouTube (videos).

[+222] She's really cute and lovely.

[+181] She's so charismatic when she dances and sings, but the way she talks is so cute and pure, it's fascinating. She's so cute when she is bowing because someone said she's her fan and she's pretty. Even though she is currently the best singer in Korea and abroad, she has walking around and buying bread on her bucket list. That's why I feel so close to her.

[+181] Jennie Unnie I love you. Thank you for filming a video for us even though you must be tired. Also, don't forget that there are so many fans who support you unnie.

[+179] Muggles (Non K-Pop fans) are also holding their hands tightly and waiting for Jennie's VLog. I don't know if it is because I've watched a lot of her videos on stage performing but these daily life (videos) are precious. It is making me so crazy how she's so shy off stage while she is chewing on the live performances.

[+162] Look at her being shy. 90 degrees bow. She is guilty of being cute.

[+151] Really,  watching this is like a healing. How can a person be this cute.

[+148] It is the same as when Jennie appeared in variety shows. Jennie is so charming and cute when she's not a celebrity on stage. :) Even though you are busy, I hope you don't miss out on your happy daily life and have a good day!

[+147] I think she has very good manners. She keeps her head down, greets people, receives things with both hands. There aren't that many people like that around me either but she's so cool.

[+128] Her saying Hello diligently is really so cute. How can you not like lovely Jennie specially when she smiles.

[+110] When I see Jennie writing in other videos, I am touched because she thinks deeply about the recipient. I like her more because she has a pretty heart.

[+93] She's really pretty. I love you. She's so pretty and lovely just by looking at her eyes. Her way of talking is also cute and her clothes are pretty. γ…œγ…œγ…œ Jennie is really the best.

[+49] Unnie this video is so precious. I don't know when you are going to upload again so I am going to treasure and watch it everyday.

[+44] There are no Koreans here. Unnie you are so pretty. So cute. You are a lovely person. I love you.

[+39] Ha Jennie Long time no see.  I miss you  γ… γ… γ… γ… 

[+36] Jennie Unnie Congratulations on being back (to YouTube). ❤
Always shine bright Unnie. ❤
I hope you will always have a flowery path even after your idol debut. ❤

[+26] She is so charismatic on stage but she's so cute in daily life. ^^ I hope that Korean songs spread around the world. Fighting!

[+26] The VLog video is trending #1. As expected of Jennie. She is the talk of the town.

[+21] Jennie is really a powerful celebrity.

[+21] Oh I I should go in a bakery tour too Hehe Jennie is so pretty  γ… 

[+20] If loveliness is a person, then it will be Jennie. Unnie I love you. Take all my love.

[+20] Is Kim Jennie a human? Kim Jennie is really a Legend.

[+17] Unstoppable cuteness.

[+17] Baby Butt Bread... Unnie is cuter than that (bread)

[+15] Jennie please upload more VLogs. It is so nice to watch.

[+15] Unnie. Your video is so precious. I miss you often.

[+14] Wow. This is what healing feels like just by looking at her face. Her beauty is really coming out through the mask.

[+14] Jennie Thank you for uploading in Youtube.  γ… γ… γ… γ… 


(Please subscribe to Jennie's Youtube channel: JennierubyjaneOfficial)

#μ œλ‹ˆ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #VLOG #YouTube #Jennierubyjane #BakeryTour