[daum] New Jennie x Calvin Klein

Source: πŸ”— daum / 18.4k views

Comments:

  1. Hip, hip, hip
  2. Bralette is pretty. I want to buy it γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹. The last outfit is so my style...
  3. Wow
  4. I want to buy underwear
  5. I saw the video. It's so cool and hip
  6. Jennie is a perfect fit
  7. No matter how much it is, if Jennie wears it, it'll get the biggest sales, so she'll continue to do global campaigns.

  8. Wow Jennie, you're so hip. My [fave] star
  9. Jennie and Calvin really go well together!!!!!!!!!
  10. Jennie, I can't believe it. Beyond words
  11. Her shoulders are crazy
  12. Humanization of hip
  13. Jennie you're so good at pictorials
  14. I love it... Jennie is the best
  15. The color is really pretty

  16. OMG
  17. A superstar
  18. Wow, I want to buy it... Jennie effect 😍
  19. God Jennie...
  20. I think Jennie's a genius at underwear advertising. It helps her hip image. Perfect for Calvin.
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #DAUM #CALVINKLEIN