[daum/instiz] Jennie attends Chanel PFW

Source: 🔗 daum / 16k views

Comments:

  1. Not everyone can be a superstar
  2. So cute
  3. Jennie…❤️
  4. Wow the existing Chanel image became younger after Jennie.
  5. Really charming
  6. For me, when it comes to Jennie, it's Chanel. When it comes to Chanel, it becomes Jennie. The identity itself.
  7. Truly unrivaled
  8. Jennie, I really like you…
  9. Celebrity walk
  10. God Jennie
  11. My girlfriend
  12. Hair up is so cute.
  13. So hot…
  14. King Jennie…❤️‍🔥
  15. link Even the walk home is hot
  16. Oh, you’re a superstar Jennie 🖤
  17. I'm so jealous. She’s savage herself.
  18. …Black looks really good on you.
  19. Completely y2k…
  20. She’s like a hot girl in every country she’s ever been.

Source: 🔗 instiz / 1.1k hits

Comments:

  • It’s art. She’s pretty.
  • I like your hairstyle.
  • I don't think my shoulders will be that straight no matter how much I work out.
  • Natural. ㅠㅠ
  • The shoulder line is crazy
  • Real jackpot
  • Wow
  • It’s like from a graphic
  • Wow, you’re just born with that…?ㅠ? So pretty…
  • Wow, that’s a real square shoulder.
  • Jennie is born like that from head to toe… It’s so perfect…
  • To be honest, when you have such a pretty face, one part of your body should be ugly, but everything’s perfect…

#제니 #블랙핑크 #INSTIZ #DAUM #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #CHANEL