[instiz] Jennie's departure hair dye photo

Source: πŸ”— instiz / 2.3k hits

Comments:

  • Wow, where are you going? That's amazing.
  • Oh, I've never seen a bright color [on you] before.
  • Oh, you're so pretty.
  • I think this hair color suits you.
  • You look like you have a lot of hair.
  • She's always going around.
    • There's a lot of calls.
    • Because she's a top idol star
    • Because she's a superstar.
    • Because she's a top idol 
    • Well... she's a superstar
  • Unique cardigan
  • I've never seen Jennie dye her hair, right? But the hair looks great.
  • Cute Jendeuk
  • Hair color reminds me of a movie
  • Anyone who knows where Jennie's cardigan is from?
    • Recto
  • The mask is crooked. So cute. Jendeuk
  • Pretty
  • Why do you look stylish even with a crooked mask?
  • Power entertainer...
  • I really don't like orange, but Jennie's hair looks fresh.
  • Oh, so cute. Look at that color.
  • It's been a while since I've seen Jennie dye her hair completely.
  • She's so beautiful and gorgeous.
  • The article picture is prettier than the selfie. Crazy pretty
  • Isn't this hair color the worst for Koreans? But she digests this... crazy
  • Jennie comeback soon
  • Any information on the shoes...
    • Maison Margiela
  • I can't believe that color suits you. I'm jealous...
  • I was looking at her thinking how pretty, then I noticed the mask's asymmetry, so I was concerned. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • The cardigan is drawing attention for its amazing pose.
    • γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-

I can't wait to see it with hair and makeup

Source: πŸ”— instiz / 1.3k hits

Comments:

  • It's so pretty of course. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • Oh, it's so pretty. I don't care about the mask.
  • Really pretty Jennie
  • Looks like a foreigner
  • Jennie's pretty but now I'm realizing orange hair is back in style. It's been a while since I saw this bright orange hair! γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
    • Orange hair was very popular in '14-15.
  • Pretty Jennie 
            
    • Wow, so pretty
  • It's so pretty. The atmosphere is so... γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  • Face overcomes tone-gro [tone + aggro]
  • There's no one who has that hairstyle in the first place. It doesn't matter if it's tone-gro. Since you're an idol, you can try that hairstyle. It'll be so pretty if it comes out on music shows. Jennie's everything
  • Wow, I thought you were an actor. Your eyebrows are so pretty.
  • I want to see the stage.
  • The cardigan is amazing.
  • You look like a California hot girl. So pretty! It's like the sun is shining!
  • She's never had such a bright hair before, so I'm excited γ… γ… γ… 
  • Ha γ… γ…  Jennie's dyed hair makes me want to dye my hair too.
  • At first, I thought it didn't suit you but... The more you look at it, the prettier it gets. You're the prettiest celebrity with that hair color. I can't wait to see it with hair and makeup on stage.

#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #INSTIZ #AIRPORT #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK