[theqoo] Jennie Hera CF

Source: πŸ”— theqoo / 45k views

Comments:

  1. I like Jennie speaking English.
    •  I can't wait to watch on TV.
  2. Her face is crazy.
    • It's like a scene from a movie. So pretty
  3. I love you, Kim Jennie.
  4. Wow, she's so beautiful...
  5. The styling looks so good on you.
  6. This is crazy, I love Jennie's Hera commercials.
  7. The mood is perfect for Jennie.
  8. She's crazy, starting with the thumbnail.
  9. Hera's brand image looks so young.
  10. It's crazy. Legendary.
  11. I love the narration. Sounds like a voice actor.
  12. Wow it's like a luxury brand.
  13. They made a movie.
  14. Crazy. Jennie comeback, please.
  15. I keep staring because Jennie's so pretty.
  16. I can't help but press thumbnail.
  17. Very delicate and pretty
  18. How can anyone be so luxurious?
  19. I really want to buy it γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ is it a big product?
  20. Hera is really good at ads. Jennie you're so pretty I want to touch your cheek.
  21. Wow, the ad was made so well, and Jennie is really attractive...
  22. I like Jennie's the most out of all the commercials that have come out so far. It really looks like a movie.
  23. Wow, Jennie is just a legend.
  24. I'm curious about the lip color. It's Hera too, right?
  25. To be as high-class as ever.
  26. As expected of HeraJennie
  27. Wow, it's like a famous Hera commercial from the past. Luxurious and sophisticated image
  28. I wonder if the eyebrow trend will change.
  29. Jennie really looks like a top star and is also a power entertainer.
  30. What? It's so luxurious I want to buy γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  31. When will you make your comeback?
  32. Jennie is Jennie... unrivalled.
  33. Jennie is the real wannabe [trend].
  34. You don't act?
  35. Wow, I'm possessed.
  36. Ok, I'm going to buy it.
  37. It's amazing, it's like a video that matches both the brand and model and draws out the strength of both sides. To be honest, Hera was an old brand to me before Jennie became a model. Now it's not too young or too old. Just right.
  38. So pretty. Best of all time.
  39. Jennie's charisma is crazy.
  40. Aphrodite...?
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #HERA #THEQOO