[daum] Jennie Film Camera Photo Collection

Source: πŸ”— daum / 87.4k views

Comments:

  1. Wow, what film camera should I use? The mood is so nice. Jennie really is shining.
  2. So hip.
  3. How can she be so pretty when she smiles? So refreshing.
  4. Jennie, I love this natural feeling.
  5. Life must be fun. So charming.
  6. The mood is really the best.
  7. How... it's so pretty.
  8. The atmosphere is out of this world.
  9. Jennie is crazy. She's like a natural celebrity after Lee Hyori.
  10. It feels so nice. Retro
  11. That natural pose. A real celebrity γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  12. Who's taking the picture?
  13. Life is a pictorial.
  14. No matter what era you were born in, you'd be the top celebrity.
  15. Wow, I saved them like I was possessed. If I could, I'd give birth to a daughter like Jennie too... γ… γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  16. The queen herself..
  17. Jennie is the best... I hope you make a comeback soon.
  18. Jennie made the FUJIFILM app popular.
  19. The most popular!
  20. Korean sweetheart...
  21. Jennie is so cool. I hope I can be born with Jennie's face in my next life.
  22. It's like a model of a queen.
  23. How can her face be so small?
  24. Jennie's eyes are a treasure.
  25. Jendeuk, I love you so much.
  26. She's really good at taking pictures. Her expressions and poses are all awesome.
  27. Each and every picture is so pretty.
  28. She's just a natural-born celebrity...
  29. How much fun would it be to live... [like Jennie]
  30. [Even in] 1960~ I think she would have been as hot as she is now.
  31. I can feel the star quality from the atmosphere.
  32. Iconic in itself... there's nothing that Jennie feels like, but only Jennie... Even if she debuted decades ago, she would have been successful..
  33. OMG. The first photo is legendary.
  34. Seriously, Jennie is Jennie.
  35. Her eyes are large, so she's attractive, but the cheeks are chubby and the chin is short, so she's even cute. The atmosphere is so unrivaled.
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #DAUM #PHOTO