[daum] Jennie WKorea July Issue

Source: πŸ”— daum / 54.9k views

Comments:

  1. Every time she does a photoshoot, it's legendary.
  2. Will smoky makeup come back?
  3. This is crazy. Jennie is really... so good at photoshoots.
  4. Queen!
  5. What concept doesn't suit you?
  6. Real charm.
  7. Where does your charm end?
  8. Natural-born entertainer
  9. Born to be a celebrity....
  10. Jennie, I love you so much.
  11. Why do I like this so much, like an overseas artist?

  12. No, Jennie looks good in everything...Wow
  13. You look great in that warm tone.
  14. The mood is really...
  15. ν•˜...πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
  16. There's no concept that she can't digest. Crazy.
  17. She's so charming. I was mesmerized.
  18. I think she's become the icon “JENNIE” γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  19. You're like a genius.
  20. A real pictorial master
  21. Superstar... Jennie, I love you.
  22. Hip! Hip!
  23. Jennie hot girl.
  24. The atmosphere is really unique.
  25. I want to make it my wallpaper.
  26. It's unrivalled.
  27. It's amazing. I wonder if there's anything new left but every time I see her, it's fresher and hip.
  28. I think I'm looking at Lee Hyori's 2009 pictorial.
  29. No matter how many times I look at it, I don't get sick of her. Whenever I see her, I can see her charm.
  30. She's so talented.

#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #DAUM #CHANEL #WKOREA