[instiz] Jennie's must have items

Source: πŸ”— instiz / 80.3k hits 🚨

Comments:

  • 😍
  • Cute...
  • That's why you carry around a big bag..
    • γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • There are a lot of things you like, so it's charming.
  • It's so lovely.
  • Cute talking γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  • Jennie... you use the same electric mat as me... That's useful when you're overseas γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ πŸ₯°
  • I haven't watched the video yet, but I can hear Jennie speak.γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ 
  • She's like a treasure. So cute.
  • The face is chic but the hands are like babies when you show the rings. γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  • Treasure Jendeuk...
  • Out of the blue, but when I saw it, I realized again that Koreans sit on the floor, leaving the sofa γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ 
  • The world's cutest peddler [t/n: people who sell items door-to-door]
  • But why does Jennie really need [so many] socks? Curious.
  • JENNIE is so cute.
  • How can she be so lovely?
  • Cute.. there's nothing much, but I want to copy everything.
  • Jennie is pretty.
  • I love you. ❤️
  • How come you're so cute?
  • So cute. So lovely.
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #INSTIZ