[instiz] Jennie Instagram Update

Source: instiz / 1.9k hits

Comments:

  • Wow, so pretty.
  • Why are you so innocent?
  • To be absolutely beautiful.
  • It looks like when you just debuted. So pretty.
  • Cute and pretty.
  • Crazy!
  • I love you.
  • Jendeuk
  • Jennie! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Jennie is cute and pretty. She does everything.
  • Who knows about Jennie's shoes? Please let me know.
  • Wow, what did she think when she looked in the mirror? If it were me, I would make a fuss saying, "Wow, I'm so pretty! What do I do?" I'm jealous that you're so pretty.
  • Your face and outfit are all pretty.
  • Wow, your necklace is pretty... If anyone knows, please let me know...
  • Pretty, Kim Jennie...
  • You're pretending to be human again, Jen-Kitty 😸
  • Jennie's face is legendary...
  • Wow, the advertising effect will be incredible.

-

Jennie's shoulder line is amazing.

There's no place that's not pretty.

Source: 🔗 instiz / 1.8k hits

Comments:

  • The pics are so pure.
  • I'm so jealous of your shoulders.
  • Square neck looks really good on you. I'm jealous.
  • Wear off-shoulder every day
  • Jennie shoulders' insurance [is] urgent.
  • Jennie is really... a princess.
  • I want to copy that dress.
  • Wow, the pics are crazy
  • So pretty.
#제니 #블랙핑크 #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #INSTIZ