[instiz/daum] Pink Venom Dance Practice

Source: πŸ”— daum / 18k views

Comments:

  1. Jennie can do anything...
  2. Oh this pants style is popular these days...
  3. Whole body overflows with swag... She's cool just from breathing.
  4. Jennie's rap this time is legendary. I'm really amazed.
  5. Jennie is crazy, seriously. I can't wait to see the performance.
  6. There's a reason why Jennie's the best. Her star quality is amazing.
  7. Jennie's rap part is so nice.
  8. Wow, it's so exciting.
  9. What would Jennie have done if she wasn't a celebrity?? Talent, star quality, crazy gestures, facial expressions, everything is so natural.
  10. You're born to be a celebrity. Look at her talent.
  11. I really fell in love.
  12. Born with it.
  13. Jennie is a born star. Natural-born entertainer.
    • Your body looks cool just by doing a wave.
  14. Wow, it's so cool even when the movements aren't big.
  15. I keep replaying this part. Natural entertainer
  16. I got goosebumps.
  17. Her existence is cool.
  18. Jennie are you wearing Dickies? γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  19. Everyone thinks the same way.
  20. Jennie's weakness is she's good at everything.

-

Look at Jennie's waistline


It's just crazy.

Source: πŸ”— instiz / 3.6k hits

Comments:

  • The belly button is pretty, too.
  • Million-dollar waist
  • Wow, the pants look good on you too.
  • So pretty.
  • Out of all the people I've seen, Dickies look the best [on Jennie]...
  • It's fascinating that she's so small and has a loud voice.
  • Jennie why are you so pretty? Everything is so pretty.
  • After watching the dance video, I looked for these pants because I wanted to buy them, but I don't look like Jennie so I gave up γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹.
  • I was going to get those pants and stopped, but Jennie is wearing them so I'm going to pay.
  • Oh my it's perfect.
    • Everything is perfect.
  • The shoulder line is crazy too.
    • The upper line is legendary and pretty.
  • To be absolutely beautiful.
  • There's no place that's not pretty, Jennie.
  • I'm sure she was born to be an idol. Jackpot.
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #INSTIZ #DAUM #PINKVENOM