[theqoo] Pink Venom MV | Jennie's rap + intro

Source: πŸ”— theqoo / 45k views
Comments:

  1. Jennie's rap is crazy??
  2. Jennie is rapping. Insane
  3. That's awesome. Jennie's rap is too good.
  4. Jennie's rap is amazing.
  5. The song is good but Jennie's rap has me in a chokehold...
  6. Jennie, I love you.
  7. Jennie are you a fan of Manchester United?
  8. National Hip One Top, Kim Jennie.
  9. Jennie's gesture is amazing.
  10. Blackpink is Blackpink and Jennie is Jennie γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  11. Jennie why are you so good?
  12. I really like Jennie's rap. So cool.
  13. When Jennie first came out, I thought she ripped it. So cool.
  14. This is a pre-release song? I'm really looking forward to the title. Jennie's voice is crazy. γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  15. Blackpink is good at everything, but Jennie does well in looking stronger and cooler. I love Jennie's rap part.
  16. Jennie is so pretty.
  17. Wow, Jennie is such an idol.
  18. All 4 of us are so good in this song. Jennie tore it up. So good at hip-hop concept.
  19. I'm so happy that Jennie has a lot of rap parts. I really like Jennie's rap.
  20. Oh my. Jennie is so good. She's so talented.
  21. Jennie needs to rap. Vocals are great but rap Jennie is so precious.
  22. Jennie is Blackpink's identity. So cool.
  23. Jennie in red clothes and rap, I gasp as soon as she comes out.
  24. I love Jennie's crazy rap part.
  25. Jennie tore up the intro. Crazy. Wow γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  26. Jennie ripped it from the beginning and it was so nice to rap in first gen style.. You improved a lot. I knew you were doing better as a solo artist.
  27. Jennie is so good at rapping. That's all I can think about.
  28. Jennie is so cool.
  29. I've been waiting for Jennie's rap. Satisfied.
  30. Jennie is really good. Intro chewed.

-


Source: πŸ”— theqoo / 57k views

Comments:

  1. Our main rapper Jennie γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  2. This is what I wanted...
  3. The intro and this part are the best.
  4. I like the way she says pink venom in the chorus.
  5. I like it because of the retro vibe.
  6. Wow, it's strong.
  7. Jennie tore it up this time...
  8. How can a vibe like this come out?
  9. Rap-deuk is crazy.
  10. As expected, Jennie is Jennie. She's really good.
  11. I really like Jennie for her main job.
  12. Jackpot
  13. How can someone who looks like that do her job so well?
  14. Was she always this good? Jennie is so cool. What's up with the poses?
  15. To be great at one's main job.
  16. All of Jennie's parts are great this time.
  17. She's really hip.
  18. She's out of her mind.
  19. When you listen to it, this is definitely the main rapper.
  20. The intro is so charismatic.
  21. I love Jennie's rap the most.
  22. She's the best idol group member. I'm anticipating live performances like crazy.
  23. Finally, Jennie's rap part.
  24. She's so stable. As soon as I heard the intro, I screamed.
  25. Jennie is so good. She's so cool. She's so beautiful.
  26. Wow, she's really in another class [of her own]
  27. Her voice is just pretty savage...
  28. Why they didn't give her a rap part when she's this good? She's really good.
  29. Jennie has good, rap, vocals and skills.
  30. It' s so good I can't express... She's the best.
  31. Jennie is really JENNIE.
  32. Jennie if you release a solo album, I hope the rap comes out.
  33. Jennie Kim, the genius of the main job.
  34. sigh I love you, Jennie.
  35. She's good at rapping, singing and visuals. There's nothing she can do.
  36. Jennie's rap tone is so nice.
  37. Jennie is so cool!
  38. Korea's best hip hop star, Kim Jennie! γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  39. Jennie is amazing. She delivered.
  40. I love the intro.
  41. I like the rap part more.
  42. Jennie is talented but she's so star-like. So attractive.
  43. Jennie is the main rapper for a reason.
  44. Jennie is Jennie.
  45. I never knew you were the main rapper. You're so good.
  46. It ended as soon as I heard the intro γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Jennie is really crazy.
  47. Oh Jennie is good at rapping too.
  48. A celebrity who is good at everything.
  49. I hope Jennie raps a lot. It's really great.
  50. She's so good at her job, but it's amazing she has a strong tone when she raps or sings.
  51. Jennie's rap is the truth γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  52. All-rounder.
  53. Jennie is so good.
  54. Jennie is... That's amazing. Jennie, please release songs forever. γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  55. It's really hot.
  56. Jennie's part is so nice.
  57. Wow, Jennie was originally a rapper? She's good.
  58. Awesome.
  59. Jennie's position: Main rapper + Lead vocal!!
  60. If she released a solo song in this style...
  61. Wow, she's so good.
  62. That's so cool. γ…œ
  63. Jennie is the best.
  64. The intro is so impressive.
  65. Jennie I'm so happy... She's pretty and cool.
  66. To be full of talent.
  67. She's the main rapper? Wow.
  68. Jennie's visual is added and it feels like it's bursting.
  69. Wow, you're so good. And it's so hip... Her face, voice and facial expressions are all so hip.
  70. Jennie is so good at rapping. I think this style fits well, too.

#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #THEQOO #PINKVENOM