[theqoo/instiz] Pink Venom Teaser Poster


Source: 🔗 theqoo / 15.5k views
Comments:

  1. Jennie are you crazy?
  2. As soon as I saw Jennie, I gasped. Blackpink never disappoints me. Master of pictorials.
  3. They all came out well, but Jennie is amazing. She's so good.
  4. Jennie is pretty.
  5. Wow, Jennie.
  6. Jennie is really pretty.
  7. Jennie is crazy.
  8. They're all pretty but Jennie's face shape is crazy.
  9. Jennie really gets the concept well.
  10. OMG. Jennie is really Jennie.
  11. Wow, Jennie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  12. Wow Jennie is crazy. She's so pretty.
  13. Jennie is crazy pretty...
  14. Jennie real beauty
  15. Whatever Jennie does, she digests a bit of everything.
  16. Jennie looks good in pink.
  17. Jennie!
  18. Jennie is really Jennie.
  19. Jennie is so pretty... Ha.
  20. I really like Jennie...

-

Jennie's eye are so wide and long.


Source: 🔗 instiz / 1.9k hits

I got jealous of your pretty eyes while watching the teaser.

Comments:

  • Jennie's eyes are so pretty.
  • How can her eyes look like that?
  • Wow, there are no creases... I'm jealous.
  • It's open in all directions.
  • Wow, it's no joke. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • It's really pretty. Really...
  • It's pretty. I want those eyes on my face.
    • Of course, it's weird that the rest of my face isn't Jennie.
  • You have really long eyes. I'm jealous.
  • Your eyes are pretty, too.
#제니 #블랙핑크 #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #INSTIZ #THEQOO #PINKVENOM