[youtube] BLACKPINK Jennie Pink Venom Fancam


Source: πŸ”—youtube / 880K views


Comments:

[+1.4K] Crazy... just.... the Best...

[+384] I feel this everytime I see her. She's really born to be a celebrity. She's full of talent and skills. The Queen of Queens.

[+191] Jennie, who is getting prettier, I am so happy to watch your performance. I hope you will always be happy, create great music and always fly high.

[+129] The Best! Dancing, voice, visual, etc. She's perfect and does fan service as well. Specially, Jennie's rap part is so good. Each of her gestures are so cool. Stage genius Kim Jennie is back guys. But isn't the peace (V) sign at the end is so cute, right?

[+126] I think Jennie is the only one who is capable of being chic. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Jennie's unique charisma on stage is so good. Really the Queen of Queens.

[+104] Jennie is really born with Star quality, looks and skill.

[+91] She's good at her main job, and she knows it. Whether it's entertainment (variety shows) or fashion, she connects her confidence and she's good at everything. So she becomes a star.

[+85] The relaxed expression and skills that she emits. She's really no joke.

[+79] Jennie unnie, I love you. Always be healthy and happy. I am cheering for you even though you can't see me.

[+77] Seriously, I got goosebumps after watching the broadcast. Look at her charismatic eyes and cool expressions. Jennie got the stage. I love you Jennie. I love you forever.

[+72] Jennie noona, your facial expressions, rap and dance are so cool.

[+69] Jennie is shining on stage. γ… γ…  πŸ₯Ί I really missed you so much. I hope you stay healthy, don't get stressed out and have a happy promotion. I will always love you, our Jennie.πŸ’—πŸ–€

[+68] Jendeuk, I always love your performances. Thank you for preparing this for us even though your schedule must have been hard.

[+62] Jennie is really good at performing. Her dance moves and facial expressions are amazing. She's so cool.

[+57] Jennie is so freaking pretty... Visual, outfit, song, dance, rap are all perfect. So pretty and cute. I love you.

[+56] I missed Jennie on stage.

[+53] How come it looks like this? It's like a work of art!

[+50] Jennie, why are you so pretty, cute. She's shining on stage.

[+49] I feel this everytime I watch Jennie, but her dance line is so pretty and it makes me think that she's sophisticated. 

[+48] The reason why Jennie captures both cuteness and sexiness at the same time.

[+48] As expected, performer Jennie.

[+47] How long has it been since Jennie has been on stage? It makes my heart full. Jennie's dance is the best. I love you.

[+43] Her gait, her style, her expression, her movements, her rap. Everything about Jennie screams STAR.

[+42] How can I not love you, Kim Jennie?

[+42] Jennie is so pretty. Her outfit looks so good on her. Visual, facial expressions, vocals and dance. God Perfect. 

[+42] Jennie is pretty, cute and hip. She has it all. The way she's looking at the fans is so lovely.

[+41] What Jennie can't do?

[+40] Seeing you smile after a long time, makes me feel at ease.

[+39] She's so pretty and beautiful. How can a person be so perfect. She's really good at everything.

[+38] The only thing that I can say is she's so attractive. 

[+38] Jennie is so cute and lovely. ♡She's so cute before and after the performance~~♡ Sexy, Chic, charismatic expressions on the full dress rehearsal stage. She's so awesome.

[+37] Jennie unnie is shining. She's really crazy.

[+36] Jennie is always in her prime. As expected, she's the best again. Kim Jennie I love you. The best, irreplaceable.

[+35] Jennie, you are born to be the Queen of God-like Sexiness. Let's go Jennie for a long time.

[+33] Song is great. Rap is great. Dance is great. Face is great. Vocals is great. Jennie is great.

[+29] How can she do this? ... It's been 2 years since she performed in a music show but she's so good like she's been performing on stage every day.

[+27] She's one of the celebrities who's so different on and off stage. She's strong on stage but so cute off stage.

[+24] Her dance moves are so pretty.

[+23] Jennie you did good.

[+22] Jennie is the God of stage πŸ₯Ί

[+22] I think Jennie has a great facial expression when she's dancing and good at controlling her strength. I think she' quick-witted and smart. But please do a lot of music shows during the (promotion) of the full album.

[+22] Jennie is really the best.

[+21] Wow. Jennie's styling is amazing. It's Legendary again.

[+21] As expected, Jennie is the best!

[+21] The best of the best idol Kim Jennie is back. She is the best.

[+21] She's really lovely.

[+21] There's a reason why she's the Human Chanel. Every movement looks luxurious and she has a unique aura.

[+20] Idol Jennie is exhilarating. 


Additional Comments:

-It seems that there are many idols who look like Jennie since Jennie as I saw the thumbnail suddenly. You can't keep up(or copy) with the original though.

-Jennie is really born to be a celebrity. She's talented, pretty, cute. She has everything. 

-Jennie-ya, how long has it been since you performed (on stage)? It's so good.

-As expected, Jennie is good at rapping, dancing and singing. She is good at everything. 

-She's so cool. She's pretty, well-proportioned, good at rapping and so many things to compliment.

-Jennie is a genius idol. It' so nice to watch Jennie.

-Wow. She's not just pretty, she is pretty and attractive.

-Jennie is beautiful, sexy, cute and perfect.

-Jennie is so lovely when she smiles at the BLINKs on stage after a long time.

-I really love you the most, Jennie.

-Cute but charismatic on stage.

-This woman really γ… γ… γ… γ…œ I really like her.

-Look at Jennie's bright expression because she saw the fans after a long time. She's such a lovely one.

-Jennie is the most charismatic when she comes up on stage.

-This is the Queen.

-I've been watching Jennie fancams all day!

-Oh My God. Jennie is so f**king pretty.

-The heart at the beginning.... are you trying to kill me?

-Idol Jennie is so pretty today.

-ah it's Legendary crazy.

-Is she a person? She's an angel.

-Jennie's beauty is so legendary. γ… γ… γ…  She ripped it all. γ… γ… γ…  But please give me Jennie's rap cam γ… γ… γ…  Please I want to see her rap part cam. 

-Ah Jennie, it's been two years. γ… γ… γ… 

-Jennie is Jennie. Legend.

-Kim Jennie is the best. Legend. I love you.

-Jennie is really good at everything. So pretty. I've been waiting for so long. γ… γ… 

-She's a legend. It feels like she's possessed. 

-A world star and a celebrity. 

-Jennie has the best stage presence among the BLACKPINK's members.

-It's so nice to see Jennie as an idol.

-I like Jennie the best when she's on stage. I'll definitely go to their concert. 

-I got goosebumps. Crazy.

-No one can do it like Jennie.


#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #PINKVENOM #Inkigayo #FanCam