[theqoo] Jennie at Chanel SS23 for PFW


And Kristen Stewart


Source: 🔗 theqoo / 56k views

Comments:

  1. She's so pretty.
  2. Cute hot girl.
  3. It's nice to wear an outfit that shows off your shoulders.
  4. Oh my! A video with my favorite artists.
  5. It's cute, hip and everything.
  6. That was legendary.
  7. Pretty and crazy shoulders. Amazing.
  8. I wonder how old Jennie is. She looks like a baby to me.
  9. Real Human Chanel
  10. Wow, this is the loveliest concept for the Chanel show.
  11. Our Jen-off shoulder is the best.
  12. Today's makeup is pretty too. So pretty.
  13. It's so refreshing.
  14. Jennie looks so good in Chanel. She's so good at pulling it off.
  15. There's never been a time when I didn't like Chanel Jennie.
  16. Magnificent.
  17. Ponytail looks good on you
  18. Wow, she pulls of clothes like that. Jennie is really Chanel herself.
  19. You two have good visual chemistry.
  20. Chanel Jennie is a must-win.
  21. A doll is walking around.
  22. Why are you so pretty when you walk?
  23. Perfect.
  24. I really like Jennie in a ponytail.
  25. So pretty. Jennie, be happy.
  26. It's a legend.
  27. Sexy-cutie save the world ㅠㅠㅠ You're so pretty.
  28. It reminds me of the meme where God pours out everything and it overflowsㅋㅋㅋ She's really pretty.
  29. Your hair and makeup are so pretty today.
  30. I've never seen her shoulder blades, so I don't know if I'm right to say this, but Jennie's bones are pretty too.
  31. Wow, she's really a hot girl.
  32. I'm so jealous of your shoulders.
  33. Jennie really has an aura...
  34. Wow, this is the prettiest I've seen Jennie recently.
  35. When I see Jennie wearing Chanel, it's so cool that she totally changes the Chanel in my head.
  36. Wow, I got goosebumps.
  37. Jennie, why are you so pretty?
  38. Even clothes like that are pretty when Jennie wears them. She's the prettiest in this generation
  39. This is driving me crazy. Jennie is so pretty. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  40. Crazy. It's legendary again. Jennie, you're so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  41. Princess...
  42. Hello, hot girl. I love you.
  43. You look like a fairy today.
  44. Wow, she's so pretty. Kristen is so pretty. I want you to film a movie 
  45. I'm jealous because she's young and rich.
  46. Wow, it feels like an icon... From appearance to image, everything is like an icon.
  47. Wow, the hot queen material is amazing.
  48. Existence of life
  49. Human Chanel. She's the best ambassador in the world ever.
  50. Besides pretty, Chanel feels young and hip.
Source: 🔗 theqoo / 43k views

Comments:

  1. I really like the style.
  2. Crazy. Jennie, I love you!!!!!
  3. Makeup is so pretty.
  4. I'm jealous of your collarbone.
  5. Jennie is unique and so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ
  6. She's like a real Barbie doll.
  7. She would look really young to foreigners.
  8. She is a fashionista ㅋㅋㅋ If I wear it, I'll be walking around in a shower gown.
  9. Crazy. You look pretty even in a towel.
  10. It's Jjang Jennie
  11. You are the prettiest in the world with your shoulders and neckline.
  12. Please update more. So pretty.
  13. I was wondering what you're going to wear, but it's really fun. So lovely, cute and unique.
  14. Jennie has her own style. So cute and sexy.
  15. To be absolutely beautiful.
  16. You're getting prettier and prettier.
  17. Hot girl, fresh angel.
  18. I like Jennie's ponytail. If you tie it up, your face will show more.
  19. Why are you so pretty and your shoulders a real treasure?
  20. Life-changing.
  21. You look like a baby idol.
  22. No, she's so cute...
  23. Today is legendary.
  24. You really got everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  25. I didn't think it was my taste, but why are these pictures so pretty?
  26. As expected, Chanel is Jennie.
  27. Legendary... She's a hot girl and she's cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  28. Jennie looks like she just debuted.
  29. Nails are cute too.
  30. How fun life must be...
  31. If Instagram was a person, it would be Jennie.
  32. Chanel rice cake...
  33. Wow, Jennie is so pretty seriously.
  34. This generation's hot girl....
  35. When I look at Jennie, my cheekbones are rising without realizing.
#제니 #블랙핑크 #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #THEQOO #CHANEL #PFW