[theqoo/daum] NEW Hera Jennie Campaign Photos

Source: πŸ”— theqoo / 46k views 🚨

Comments:

  1. Your face is crazy
  2. The close-up pic came out well.
    • Those always look the best.
  3. I think the harmony of the features is the best.
  4. Wow.
  5. Hera Jennie is always very beautiful.
  6. The first pic is so pretty.
  7. Magnificent.
  8. I want to learn how to do makeup. So pretty.
  9. I'm going crazy.
  10. Such a pretty, sophisticated and lovely atmosphere.
  11. Jennie... the face attack is crazy.
  12. Why is she so cute with this mood? γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  13. Iconic
  14. Jennie herself is pretty, but the makeup is really pretty.
  15. The prettiest I've ever seen.
  16. Wow she is so pretty that I'm gasping.
  17. I think every pic [of hers] that comes out is pretty.
  18. The mole under the eyebrows is attractive.
  19. The first photo is so pretty that I cannot speak.
  20. Jennie's Hera pics never disappoint...
  21. I saved the first pic. Wow it came out so naturally.
  22. Her face is really the best.
  23. How can she look so attractive?
  24. Is the era of dewy makeup coming back?
  25. I love you
  26. She's really beautiful.
  27. Tell me the lip color too. Last time I bought Jennie's lipstick, and it came out well. I'm going to get this one too... γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  28. You're so pretty and charming.
  29. Hera and Jennie fit so well.
  30. Wow your skin is really pretty. I'm jealous.
  31. How can eyes, nose and lips be so pretty?
  32. The makeup is a perfect match.
  33. Is glossy the new makeup trend now?
  34. Out of your mind.
  35. Princess
  36. Jennie's shoulders are really a national treasure.
  37. Absolutely beautiful.
  38. Jennie you're so pretty I almost fainted scrolling down.
  39. Fainting from one's beauty.
  40. I can't take this.
  41. Her two front teeth are cute.
  42. I've never wanted to buy Hera before, but this looks very healthy and pretty. The lip color is my type.
  43. High quality beauty + cutie sexy
  44. How is every pic that comes out legendary?
  45. Wow, that's amazing. There's no space on her face.
  46. I'm jealous.
  47. She's a person but she's a gem. Luxurious.
  48. How can a person's face be so pretty, sexy, cute, lovely, trendy, natural, gorgeous... everything comes out in harmony. Amazing eyebrows, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, head, body, all pretty. I want to buy your lips and eyebrows.
  49. Wow, how would it feel to live with that face? γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Jennie is so pretty. γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  50. Hera did a good job. I think it will sell really well.
  51. I want to see the makeup process. I think it would be so fun.
  52. As Jennie gets older, the atmosphere gets more mature, and she's more elegant than pretty.
  53. Huh? The color of the top is pretty [too]
  54. The face is really charming but the shoulder line that follows it in a gorgeous way is also artistic.
  55. I had no choice but to save the first pic.
  56. The first pic is so pretty. Market Kurly commercials on TV are like that too.
  57. Hera + Jennie. Legendary. I like this combination as much as Chanel Jennie.
  58. Wow, you made a legend again. It's driving me crazy.
  59. I'm so jealous of your face which looks perfect no matter how you adorn it.
  60. The goddess herself
  61. Jennie has been hot for several years. Amazing.
  62. Hera Jennie may you last forever... [take] 50 million photos.
  63. I know why everyone uses Jennie as a model.
  64. It's so pretty I went searching for [the products]
  65. How can she be so pretty?

-

Source: πŸ”— daum / 14.7k views

Comments:

  1. OMG! The real queen bee!
  2. Jennie has a mole on her eye. I didn't know. She is also a pictorial genius.
  3. The makeup is really glossy. Perfect for Jennie.
  4. I can see Yoon Seung-Ah in the last pic.
  5. JENNIE γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  6. Jennie looks so good. I want to buy the last color. Do a discount event at the beginning of the year...
  7. I think she's really good. She's so talented.
  8. So pretty. I think she's the perfect beauty model.
  9. Wow the makeup artist is crazy. Who is it?
  10. Pictorial master.
  11. Really, thank you so much.
  12. I'll buy it.
  13. She's really charming.
  14. The colors are no joke.
  15. You really look like a model. The colors standout on your face and harmonize.
  16. I'm in love with you.
  17. A face that attracts people.
  18. Hera's tint is good. My friend bought it for me as a gift, and it's so good I bought it for myself.
  19. She looks good in all colors.
  20. Awesome.
  21. Hip queen.
  22. I love you so much γ… γ…  The icon of this generation.
  23. How can she be so coy and beautiful.
  24. Crazy. This is my first time saving a picture.
  25. Jennie is naturally pretty, so I can't
  26. Half up-do is so pretty. (Sigh)
  27. Looks so unique
  28. Wow, Jennie is crazy. Seriously
  29. Wow, Hera got really hip.
  30. Her beauty made me speechless.
  31. Am I the only one who watches YouTube commercials until the end when Jennie comes out?
  32. I changed my profile picture.
  33. Jennie, I love you TTTT
  34. Crazy, crazy, crazy,
  35. The room is spinning...

#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #HERA #THEQOO #DAUM