[theqoo/daum] Jennie covers Vogue Korea February 2023

Source: πŸ”— theqoo / 4.7k views
Comments:

  1. OMG
  2. Magnificent
  3. I'm shaking
  4. This is crazy. Female idols usually don't cover Vogue , but how many times has Jennie done it?
  5. Wow, the first one is crazy.
  6. Like a pictorial master, so pretty.
  7. She's really iconic.
  8. Photogenic
  9. Jennie's photoshoot is so pretty again.
  10. Wow, she is legendary.
  11. Wow, the mood is crazy.
  12. The first pic is crazy. There's always a new legendary moment.
  13. You're so cool.
  14. Wow, lying down [pic] is crazy.
  15. I didn't even notice the jewelry γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I got it from the comments.
  16. I can see the jewelry well, Jennie, and I like the pictorial.
  17. I think this is what it means to be attractive and pretty. I can't stop looking at the first pic.
  18. Of course, her digestion is the best.
  19. She always shows new sides of her, not just being pretty.
  20. Jennie, marry me.

Source: πŸ”— daum / 13.6k views

Comments:

  1. You're mesmerizing me.
    • γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  2. Goddess
  3. She's really... The celebrity of my dreams... Perfect.
  4. JENNIE... γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  5. She's so good at taking pictorials. I can see the model and the product well.
  6. Jennie is really... wow
  7. I think a photographer would enjoy taking [her] pictures.
  8. How can all 3 pictures have different moods?
  9. Step on me.
  10. It's always new.
  11. How come Jennie's name is Jennie...
  12. Superstar Jennie
  13. I love Jennie's eyes.
  14. Jennie is really good at making facial expressions. The pose... are you a model?
  15. Wow...
  16. I cried, "JENNIE, JENNIE". I can see why people are so anxious to have Jennie [as their] model, and I think she's really good at using her hands.
  17. There may be those prettier than Jennie, but few people have a unique look like Jennie. "...She's perfect for each product. She even advertised Market Kurly and the sales went up by three times."
  18. Legend
  19. Top star
  20. Jennie, I love you.
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #THEQOO #CHANEL #VOGUE #DAUM