[instiz] Blackpink Jennie who just wanted to play a joke on her fan

Dog: Hello

Kitty: Hi

Dog: This is a gift for you blah blah, until next time.

Kitty: Thank you~~

Kitty: By the way,

Dog: Huh? Hehe

Kitty: Why is mine black?

Dog: Uh....?! (I bought it because I heard here and there that you like the color black.)


Dog: Because you like the color black?

Kitty: Yes ❤️ 

Dog: (She just wanted to tease...) *I clutched my flabbergasted heart and left.*

Jennie with the black doll in the cartoon.

Source: πŸ”— instiz / 19.6k hits 🚨
Comments:

  • Jennie. Your playful expression is cute.
  • πŸ˜‚
  • She's so cute...
  • Do you have a video?
  • 😍
  • Kitty-shaped unnie is cute.
  • I think we need to stop Jennie from being cute by law. The reason is she's so cute. ❤️ Unnie... Actually, you're not my unnie but I love you... If you're pretty and cute, you're my unnie. My mother... ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰
  • Oh, so cute... Cute, cute.
  • Where is the doll from? γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ
  • γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹  The cat's expression is so similar to Jennie's. So cute. 
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #INSTIZ