[instiz] Jennie’s new style looks so comfortable and pretty

I was surprised that this trended instantly! I added a few more pics from the comments.

Source: ๐Ÿ”— instiz / 4.2k hits ๐Ÿšจ

Comments: [159]

  • How did she dress before?
    • In the past, she used to wear cropped clothing and looked more like a teen star.
      • I thought so
  • Doesn't Jennie always dress like this? It's comfortable but hip!
    • I think it's definitely more common these days!
      • Ah I know what you mean! A feeling that you see more often these days.
  • Why is she so cool?
  • The kind of atmosphere created only by Jennie.
  • Why are you laughing so happily? You're so cute ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ You look so kind.
  • Jennie looks so cool even though she's dressing comfortably. I think she dresses really well.
  • ... similar to my clothing style, but I just dress to go the library.
  • Did she change? Anyway, I think she wears a lot of different clothes.
  • Everything Jennie wears looks pretty.
  • I save it every time I see her and end up with 10 pics in my gallery.
  • Her fashion sense is really...
  • It's pretty because Jennie is wearing it.
  • Jennie can do anything.
  • Whenever I see Jennie's plain clothes, I want to buy it. The matching sense is legendary...
  • Everyone wants to imitate...
  • I think Jennie had this kind of style for a long time. I thought she'd change. But she's really chic and wears it well.
  • It's so pretty. Whatever you wear is so hip and pretty, God Jennie.
  • I need the pants information.
  • Whatever it is, the fit completes the look. She's so fashionable.
  • The outfit is like a legend, but Jennie's body is legendary so I think the style suits her so well. She always has a great sense of fashion.
  • It's natural but hip. I like it.
  • I really want to wear them all. Of course, Jennie is the fashionista.
  • I wonder how many clothes Jennie has at home.
  • Pretty and cute no matter what you wear.
  • Jennie loves sunglasses.
  • Cute, hip and lovely
  • How am I supposed to collect all of this? Amazing.
  • She looks like a well-dressed college girl. Of course, the budget is not for a college student.
#์ œ๋‹ˆ #๋ธ”๋ž™ํ•‘ํฌ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #INSTIZ