[youtube/instiz] Jennie in The Idol Ep 4

Source: πŸ”— youtube / 675k views

Comments:

[+3.3k] When you watch the full scene, she can't help but cry but at the same time, she can't hide her joy because she feels sorry and overwhelmed that the song was originally supposed to be on her best friend's album.

[+2.3k] The shoulders and upper body line are so pretty that it's hard to concentrate.

[+863] It's like Jennie is really Dyanne, a rookie. Is she good at acting?

[+585] What to do when your acting is perfect, Jennie ❤️

[+570] Her shoulders are really pretty, it's all I see + Of course, her acting is good and natural

[+406] She's pretty.. The acting is good and digested well because she made me cry.

[+403] What... so good

[+400] So you're good at acting. You must have been busy, how did you digest this kind of performance?

[+392] Jennie is good at expressing emotions appropriately. 

[+380] Real talent, Jennie is an all-rounder.

[+368] She looks really attractive, like she could succeed as an actress overseas.

[+342] I thought Jennie was good at using various facial expressions in CFs and music videos, so as expected! It must have been burdensome becuase this is her debut role, but the acting is so good hehe γ…Žγ…Ž

[+328] Wow, honestly, I think she's acting really well. I wonder if it has anything to do with being good at performing.. You look innocent, nervous, anxious and uncomfortable all at once.

[+229] Crazy.. the acting is really good...

[+227] Jendeuk.. πŸ₯Ή ❤️ Why are you so good at acting??

[+217] I knew that Jennie would act well. I knew when I saw her facial expressions in Tamburins and music videos. Jennie please do another role in a drama.

  • On stage and in the music video, she did a really good job drawing attention in a subtle and mysterious way without exaggerating her expressions! Just watch So Hot, 16 shots and Solo. I was already looking forward to it, but as expected... ❤️

[+173] Wow, the acting is really good.

[+165] She's good at acting too.

[+146] I hope you ignore all the bad people and continue to show great works through acting!!

[+111] What's wrong with you Kim Jennie!!! Why are you so good at delivering emotions?

[+111] She's good at acting too, her potential is no joke.

[+102] Why are you so good at acting?

[+90] She's good at acting too.

[+84] You have to see the full clip of the crying scene. I feel that she is a person with a real talent in acting.

[+80] Emotional acting πŸ‘ Fighting Jennie. You must have been hurt by bad comments but cheer up with blinks always behind you 😊

-

I watched Jennie in 'The Idol'

She's so pretty onscreen!

It's an American drama but I think she matched the atmosphere well.

Next time, pick a good plot and play the main role, like Gossip Girl's Blair or Sex Education's Maeve, roles with a rich beauty. I think the confident hot girl like Euphoria's Maddie would also look good on you.

Source: πŸ”— instiz / 1k hits

Comments:

  • The recent episode's emotional acting was good. I hope you continue acting.
  • If you look at the reactions, it's really explosive but there are so many responses that they're only watching for Jennie, so I think Jennie's vibe is perfect. It hasn't come to Korea yet, right? I don't think I'll be able to watch it because HBO is not available, but I think it'll be good if you play a character with a rich role in the storyline. When you watch Jennie in the music video or cf, she's good at using her face, so she can just improve her tone and line delivery. Jennie is already good at facial expressions and that’s more important to immerse the audience, but tone is important too.
  • I saw it on YouTube shorts and I think the acting is good. The atmosphere suits her well. Personally, I’d prefer high-teen or action drama next.
  • …It’s good to convey emotions. I think Jennie’s potential will explode when she gets a good plot and good direction. I want to see Jennie’s acting.
  • When they offered her the contract, I thought she was really good at acting with an uncomfortable expression.
  • The drama itself is disappointing but I was surprised that her acting was not bad. Of course, it may not be a big role, but I want to see you with a good role next time γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • I saw a scene of Jennie acting sad but happy and I thought she was really good.
  • Where can I see it?!
  • Is it coming to Korea?
  • I didn’t watch the drama but I watched a few of Jennie’s clips. She wasn’t bad. I hope you get a lot of good offers.
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #THEIDOL #YOUTUBE