[instiz] Jennie filming Apartment 404

Outfit is so cute.

Source: πŸ”— instiz / 2.8k hits

Comments:

  • What is this?
    • Entertainment show!
  • Jennie, pink looks really good on you.
    • Even the headband
  • I guess there's a costume concept. Looking forward to it γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…œγ…œ
  • Wow, I'm flustered because the filming is faster than I thought.
  • Oh my
  • Jennie is so cute and pretty πŸŽ€
  • Wow, that's awesome.
  • They started filming last week. My friend is a writer. Jennie is so cute and pretty.
    • Oh, I'm jealous.
  • Is this the pilot?
  • Her face is the size of a bean
  • I love the combination of Jennie and Yoo Jaesuk.
    • Me too~
  • You look like a high teen queen. I really enjoy watching the variety appearance. Already cute.
  • Overwhelming
  • Wow, already filming. So pretty....
  • Oh, it's Thursday but you're filming! A day off to relax.
  • Jennie is the best. So refreshing.
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #BLACKPINK #INSTIZ #VARIETY #APARTMENT404