[theqoo] BLACKPINK Jennie 'You & Me' TITLE POSTER

 

Source: πŸ”—theqoo / 31K


Comments:

  1. OMG I love this song.
  2. Yes! Finally, I f**king love You & Me.
  3. Ah Gosh Finally Shibal
  4. Finally.
  5. Heol, it's 2 days from now. I love it.
  6. Finally it's coming.
  7. *weeping*
  8. You & Me γ… γ… γ… 
  9. Wow, it's finally coming out.
  10. There's no music video? γ… γ…  I really like the song and the dance.
  11. I really like this song but it's not a music video just audio.
  12. Gosh, I didn't expect it would come out this fast.
  13. But isn't it really too much to post a notice two days before the release?
  14. Who made the poster?
  15. It looks like a Sailormoon poster.
  16. Even the design (of the poster) is weird, I will listen to it anyway. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I will be listening. 
  17. I will be waiting. 
  18. Wow, I wanted to listen to this song. I like it so much.
  19. I love You & Me ~ Dancing in the moonlight~
  20. The audio at last!
  21. Heol, finally dancing in the moonlight~
  22. The music video will be released too, right?
  23. I really like this song. It's coming out now.
  24. Is the music video not coming out? γ… γ… 
  25. Heol, out of the blue?
  26. The poster is pretty.
  27. What? It's this week?
  28. Heol, Finally it's coming out γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I was wondering if they would release it
  29. Heol, I love this (song)
  30. I'm not (her) fan, but I saw it on Instagram many times that I memorized the chorus and the dance. I really like this song.
  31. I know it's a special gift but it's been a year and they announce it 2 days (before the release). Yeah. It would be nice if they also release a dance performance video.
  32. I hope they will release a music video. No matter what anyone says,  Jennie is the best at her job.
  33. I saw it on Instagram before. I watched it at the concert and it's amazing how they are only showing the shadows. Jennie and the male dancer were so pretty.
  34. A notice two days before the release. But it's finally coming out. I will listen to it well.
  35. I sometimes see it on TikTok. It's so pretty.
  36. You & Me is finally coming out! Announcing it two days before the release is ridiculous but it is coming out γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  37. I like it. Only Jennie stands out.
  38. I can't believe it's finally coming out. It's been a year.
  39. I really f**king love it. γ… γ…  It's so nice to not say anything and release it as a surprise. If it was like YG's full-length comeback, we have to wait for more than a year.
  40. It's so pretty. Compared to my agency.
  41. I'm not a BLACKPINK fan but I'm waiting for this song.
  42. I've been waiting for this song for so long.
  43. So pretty. 
  44. It's finally coming out and I already memorized the chorus γ…‹γ…‹
  45. Jennie said it's a present. She's preparing an album.
  46. Is this the ~ dancing in the moonlight ~ ?
  47. The song is finally coming out. This is a gift and she's preparing for her album in Jennie's style, so we are waiting for that too.
  48. If you release the Coachella remix version γ… γ… 
  49. Wow, I wanted to listen to it!!
  50. The poster is pretty.  Anyways, I wanted to listen to You & Me and the song is finally coming out. I'm looking forward to it.
  51. It looks like Sailormoon.
  52. Jennie is the best γ…œγ…œ
  53. I like this songγ… γ…  It's finally coming out.
  54. Wah, I'm looking forward to the music video. There's a music video, right?
  55. The stage (for this) was so pretty, I was amazed. It's a shame that they couldn't film the music video like the stage performance.
  56. Jennie is a natural star. I haven't watched GirlGroup performances in years, so I watched famous GirlGroup performances for several hours, and Jennie overwhelmingly caught my eyes.
  57. Wow, it's coming out. When I heard this at the concert, everyone was so excited γ… γ… γ…  I f**king loved it.

#μ œλ‹ˆ #κΉ€μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #JENNIEKIM #BLACKPINK #YOU&ME #RELEASE #SPECIALSINGLE