[theqoo] Jennie’s solo variety… reunite with Yoo Jae-suk on ‘Apartment 404’

[Sports Chosun Reporter Moon Ji-yeon] Blackpink member Jennie is joining the Korean entertainment show.

An official from the entertainment industry told Sports Chosun on the 5th, "Blackpink's Jennie will join tvN's new entertainment program 'Apartment 404' (tentative title).""Apartment 404" is a new entertainment program by producer Jung Chul Min, who worked with Jennie on "Village Survival, the Eight."

This time, PD Jung Chul Min's newly prepared entertainment program is a variety that takes place in the background of an apartment, and PD Jung Chul Min's colors, of "mission"-like programs, will be reflected.

PD Jung Chul Min is one of the representative producers who led the revival of "Running Man," and since moving to CJ ENM, has successfully created "Sixth Sense" and "Skip", receiving viewership support.

He said, "In particular, I have already worked with Jennie once through "Michuri", so I expect a perfect match with Jennie. It is expected that you will be able to appreciate Jennie's brand-new appearance, which has not been seen by only Blackpink activities."

In addition, showing teamwork with Yoo Jae-suk was predicted. Yoo Jae-suk, who has experience with Jennie in "Michuri," is expected to be able to draw 100% of Jennie's charm as the male entertainer awardee at the 2nd Blue Dragon Series Awards. It is also exciting to see whether the two variety stars who are reuniting for the first time in more than 5 years can bring about an unexpected charm.

"Apartment 404" is currently scheduled to be aired on tvN, within the first half of next year.

Source: 🔗 theqoo / 27k views

Comments:

  1. Jendeuk must be cute
  2. Oh, good.
  3. That's so nice.
  4. Jennie is so charming in variety shows.
  5. It's PD Jung Chul Min! who has been rooting for Jennie
  6. Wow
  7. I'm looking forward to Jennie
  8. Oh my
  9. I thought Jennie was chic when I saw her performance, but I thought she was cute when I saw her on tv.
  10. Wow, that's amazing!
  11. I think there are entertainers who PD Jung Chul Min trusts ㅋㅋㅋ
  12. Jennie's variety show
  13. Hurry up and air it
  14. Awesome Jennie 🥹
  15. Oh it was fun, I'm looking forward to it.
  16. I'm curious
  17. Jackpot
  18. I'm looking forward to it because I liked Michuri.
  19. Oh, my taste
  20. How long have you been waiting? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ
  21. Yes!
  22. I love it!
  23. PD Jung Chul Min has been cheering for Jennie since Michuri and you always come to the concert. This combination!
  24. I'm~~~~~
  25. Jennie in Running Man was so much fun. I thought it would be nice if Jennie and Jeon So-min were fixed members.
  26. The combination is good. As long as the format is fun ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ
  27. Oh it's so nice ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Jennie's variety show is the best.
  28. How long has it been? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
  29. Yoo Jae-suk and Jennie? I'm already looking forward to it.
  30. I'm excited to see that the Michuri relationship continues.
  31. Oh my God
  32. PD Jung Chul Min consistently cherishes Jennie. He came to the concert with a cake and a bouquet of flowers.
  33. Please do a lot of activities in Korea
  34. I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be so cute.
  35. Oh that sounds fun.
  36. Entertainment Jennie is so cute...
  37. It was legendary. I'm looking forward to it.
  38. I'll see super cute puppy Jennie again.
  39. It's good to hear that he's the producer.
  40. Jendeuk, I'm crying ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
#제니 #블랙핑크 #JENNIE #BLACKPINK #THEQOO #VARIETY