[theqoo/instiz/daum] Jennie has established a new label

Source: πŸ”— theqoo / 73k views 🚨

Comments:

  1. Ooh
  2. Oh my
  3. Site has exceeded traffic.... That's awesome.
    • γ„±γ„±γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ As expected, she's a superstar.
  4. Oh wow, you didn't sign a personal contract with YG
  5. As expected, Jennie is iconic.
  6. The logo is pretty.
  7. So Jennie is the CEO?
  8. Jennie solo album come out soon.
  9. It feels like a variety of people from different industries will gather, like a crew rather than an agency.
  10. Nice name
  11. Instagram was made too
  12. Jennie fighting!
  13. You're running a business and releasing an album?
  14. As expected, individuals go separately. That's good. Since Jennie excels in everything.
  15. Global celebrity
  16. Is it a YG label?
    • It doesn't say it's affiliated with any company. I think she set up a private companyindependently.
  17. The name is pretty and the logo is pretty.
  18. JENNIE
  19. The website looks like Chanel γ…‹γ…‹γ„±
  20. I hope your solo album comes out
  21. I'm looking forward to it!
  22. Are you running a business? I'll start saving for your fashion brand.
  23. Ok. Give me solo album.
  24. Wow, that's amazing.
  25. Will the label respond to malicious accusations in the future?
  26. So cool
  27. Way to go
  28. Jennie comeback
  29. You must make a lot of money from advertising.
  30. It feels like not just an agency, but a business. It goes well with Jennie.
  31. Jennie, let's do a lot of activities in the future!
  32. Jennie, I believe in you.
  33. Looking forward to Jennie's promotions!
  34. A real star
  35. It'll be a big hit if it's also a beauty business.
  36. I'm rooting for you Jennie.
  37. Please make a solo comeback right away γ…œγ… γ… γ… 
  38. Awesome! Please release a lot of solo albums
  39. Always fighting Jennie ❤️ solo comeback and Apartment 404 I'm looking forward to it.
  40. Jennie, please be active and release songs often.
  41. It's much better than YG.
  42. Jennie, I love you.
  43. If you sell something, I'll buy it right away. I think everything will work out.
  44. Jennie do whatever you want.
  45. I'm looking forward to this like crazy.

-

Source: πŸ”— instiz / 4k hits

Comments:

  • Amazing.
  • The photos are beautiful.
  • So individual is not under YG?
    • Only group contract signed.
  • Good. Personal label.
  • These days, idols are like this.
  • It might be better since they don't have a lot of group activities other than tour.
  • Good idea.
  • You really made a label. Good job, Jennie.
  • Wow.... It's better for the album to come out more often.
  • Jennie looks luxurious.
  • WHAT? This is crazy.
    • Jennie is so pretty.
  • Jennie, I'm always rooting for you! I want you to work on various kinds of music, such as solo comeback, OST and collaborations.

-

Source: πŸ”— daum / 28k views

Comments:

  1. I hope your label goes well.
  2. Show us your individual activities in various ways!! It's already amazing γ„±γ…‹γ…‹ 
  3. Fighting ❤️
  4. No wonder you've been doing more solo activities lately. I'm glad because YG blocked so much γ… γ… γ…  Let's see Jennie more often.
  5. Come often on variety shows γ„±γ„±γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹  Jennie is funny.
  6. It's exciting to keep facing challenges and working hard even after you hit a career peak.
  7. Please act or do more variety shows.
  8. Jackpot
  9. Jennie looks good in variety shows, modelling, singing and acting.
  10. Please release an album full of Jennie's tracks!
  11. Wow, you became independent.
  12. Please release a lot of personal albums.
  13. I heard that Kuma came up as Jennie's first artist. Petpink member γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ 
    • This is so funny γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ 
  14. Jennie is the real businesswoman who made herself as a brand.
  15. Please do a lot of solo music activities.

-

Source: πŸ”— daum / 25k views

Comments:

  1. Wow, are you in business?
  2. JENNIE ❤️❤️❤️🫢🫢🫢 
  3. I'm rooting for you πŸŒΉ
  4. Good for you! Cheering!
  5. I like the picture with the staff.
  6. I wonder how the staff gathered γ„±γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ 
    • Originally, it's Team Jennie! Jennie's managers from a long time
  7. I love it, Jennie.
  8. I want to work with with Jennie....
  9. Give me a lot of everything γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  10. I think Jennie was born to be a celebrity...
  11. Does establishing a label mean that you set up a separate agency? Oh, that's so cool.
  12. γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Fighting!
  13. You can release a lot of solo albums and release a lot of singles, you're so versatile. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of things γ…œγ…œγ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  14. Jennie, I'm jealous.
  15. I'm rooting for a new start.

#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #BLACKPINK #THEQOO #INSTIZ #DAUM #ODDATELIER