[theqoo] Zico Feat. Jennie 'SPOT!' D-Day

Official MV

Source: πŸ”— theqoo / 20k views 🚨

Comments:

  1. At last!!!
  2. Waiting!!!!!
  3. Finally.
  4. It's here.
  5. It's crazy. I love it.
  6. The song is so nice.
  7. The song is so good. γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  8. I love it.
  9. Jennie's voice is crazy.
  10. It's Jennie!
  11. I like the song because it's exciting γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  12. Let's eat!
  13. I only heard "Mmm" and it's really good.
  14. Jennie, are you crazy? You're so good and pretty
  15. I love crazy songs
  16. Wow, it's awesome.
  17. I love this song. Jennie is so pretty.
  18. Jennie's song.
  19. Jennie is good at singing too.
  20. Jennie has more parts than I thought. It's so nice.
  21. The song is exciting and nice.
  22. Wow, Jennie's party line is really good γ… γ… γ… γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ
  23. I'll keep listening πŸ₯°
  24. It's so nice to see Jennie come out right away. It's different from Blackpink. I think I'll be able to love this song for a while γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  25. Jennie is the god.
  26. Zico and Jennie are so good together.
  27. Jennie has more parts than expected and I'm happy she came out in the music video too.
  28. The song is amazing. Jennie's voice is so nice.
  29. I love your voice.
  30. I can't believe it.
  31. Jennie's presence is so great that it's like a duet song of Zico and Jennie.
  32. There hasn't been a song like this these days. I wanted to hear something like this!
  33. I'm looking forward to the challenge.
  34. The song is so hip. WHOO!
  35. Please perform on stage.
  36. It's amazing that Jennie is on HYBE
  37. My type
  38. Since it's hip x hip, it's good. Do more!
  39. It feels like you're siblings. γ…‹γ…‹ Good teamwork
  40. I wish you could do a stage with Jennie
  41. Jenie's voice is so catchy.
  42. OMG! More than expected
  43. In the music video, Jennie is hot, cute, pretty and crazy.
  44. I like it. I'm glad you left YG.
  45. Wow, Jennie's vocal is a treasure.
  46. It's good to collaborate with top-notch people.
  47. Jennie's voice is so chewy!
  48. Jennie... 🫢
  49. I think I'm going to be happy.
  50. Wow, Jennie's song is really... There's nothing she can't do
  51. Jennie featured so well. I like this song.
  52. I guess I missed Jennie's voice without realizing it.........
  53. Their chemistry is fun.
  54. The song is going to be a HIT.
  55. Jennie TT Please release a lot of albums.
  56. Jennie, I love your new look.
  57. Oh the song is so catchy γ…‹γ…‹γ„±γ„±γ„±γ„±
  58. Jennie's voice is as crazy as her looks
  59. It's refreshing to see Jennie in a place other than YG γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  60. I hope Jennie does a lot of outside collaborations
  61. Jennie is really good at everything and she's just so pretty.......
  62. Out of your mind
  63. As soon as Jennie's voice came out, I got goosebumps πŸ˜­πŸ‘
  64. Should I buy a MLB hat?
  65. The song is so addictive. I keep listening to it.

-

Blackpink Jennie & Seventeen Woozi talking about each other's songs

Source: πŸ”— theqoo / 40k views πŸš¨

Comments:

  1. Jennie is cute.
  2. Wow, it's amazing that you know each other.
  3. OMG γ…‹γ…‹γ„±γ„±γ„± Jennie
  4. Why is this combo so cool?
  5. Maybe [because they're] the same age? A feeling of familiarity
  6. Idols' friends overlap, their activities overlap or if they meet often during awards season, they will automatically get close...
  7. Wow, I didn't even think about it.
  8. Cool
  9. I can't believe Jennie is looking forward to Maestro.
  10. Do you know him?
  11. Why are the 3rd gen idols so good? It's heartwarming.
  12. Huh? Do you know each other? I think they're close hahaha
  13. Oh, that's nice.
  14. I can't imagine Woozi and Jennie being close.
  15. 3rd gen fighting
  16. Woozi and Seventeen have more friends than me..... Betrayal...
  17. The song is really good. I can't stop listening to it.
  18. Cheering each other's songs is cute γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  19. Jennie's connections are always surprising....
  20. I'm so happy that [Jennie] came out of YG

-

SPOT! Challenge

Source: πŸ”— theqoo / 22k views πŸš¨

Comments:

  1. Is this the challenge that Jennie made? It's hip
  2. But I don't think it's easy to copy γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  3. Jennie's waist........ 
  4. Jennie's body movements are so hip.
  5. Handsome and pretty is the bets.
  6. I think there will be a lot because it's easy γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  7. Jennie is so hip. Wow
  8. JENNIE γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…œγ… 
  9. What do you mean Jennie's first challenge? It's so nice.
  10. Jennie yay
  11. Oh, crazy!
  12. Jennie is crazy pretty
  13. Oh I love it! Give me more!
  14. Jay-Z
  15. A combination of the creator of the challenge and the first person to do it γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  16. Jennie...πŸ’•
  17. Jennie is dancing softly, but her dance is so beautiful and pretty.
  18. Oh, I love it.
  19. Jennie, why are you so cute and pretty?
  20. Hip x hip = Very hip
  21. The first challenge... γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹Congratulations on your escape
  22. I love Jennie
  23. It's Jennie's first challenge. Why am I so overwhelmed? You're so good at it and hot.
  24. But... it's hard
  25. It's really hip but why is it her first challenge? Wow, [YG] can't let her do that?
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #BLACKPINK #지코 #ZICO #THEQOO #SPOT