[theqoo/daum] Jennie 'Mantra' Performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Source: πŸ”— theqoo / 40k views 🚨

Comments:

  1. The live itself is amazing and good.
  2. Jennie is so cool.
  3. Wow, live version is better.
  4. She's so good at dancing and singing live.
  5. Is that a spoon on your waist?
  6. There's no break. I'm so proud of you γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ
  7. The dance is so difficult, the viewers can't even breathe.
  8. I like everything except for the camerawork.
  9. A natural celebrity.. Top star.
  10. JENNIE is JENNIE
  11. She was always good at live.
  12. When do you breathe?
  13. I'm out of breath watching this.
  14. Jennie's stardom is crazy.
  15. Wow, you're stable and good. It's so calming to watch.
  16. At first, it wasn't my type of song, but when I saw the performance, it was so good I listened to it again and liked it.
  17. She has great fandom pull.
  18. Iconic
  19. Oh, I'm jealous.
  20. The sound quality is so clear I can hear it well. Crazy γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  21. It's cool to sing all the words solo
  22. Singers are definitely more attractive when they sing live.
  23. Cute smile at the end
  24. It's fun to watch you perform.
  25. Jennie's so good at performing on stage.
  26. I've never watched the live before. You're good.
    • She is famous for performing well.
  27. I like singers who are good at their day job.
  28. You're even prettier than the music video.
  29. Jennie is so balanced.
  30. It's attractive to keep changing your facial expressions when you dance.
  31. The only sad thing about the song is, it's too short.
  32. Since you're good at live, I'm more interested in the song.
  33. I wasn't even a fan when I clicked, but I think I fell in love too deep, really...
  34. I didn't think this song can be performed live, but I guess it's possible.
  35. Jennie, you're crazy.
  36. She's so good γ… γ… γ… γ…  You're so beautiful
  37. You're really good on stage.
  38. There's no break between the choreography and singing. She's so good at live...
  39. Doing your main job so beautifully.
  40. Live is awesome
  41. Was the song always this fast?
  42. I'm so proud of you
  43. When do you breathe? γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Jennie, you're good.
  44. It's cute to laugh while looking at the fan chants
  45. The stage is great. Jennie is the best.
  46. Wow, it's really live.
  47. She's really good at singing
  48. I'm addicted to it. The lyrics are so nice and cute.
  49. The real all-rounder... Singing, rapping, dancing and singing live.
  50. Do you have a Korean stage yet? I need close-up cam.
    • M-Countdown and Music Core!
  51. This is crazy live....
  52. Wow, I think it's really hard to sing live, but you did a great job. Fighting!
  53. I want more because it's short.
  54. As expected, Jennie!
  55. Queen Jennie
  56. She's a hexagon
  57. Cool, cute and pretty.
  58. The song is so fast that I'm out of breath.
  59. Oh, it's hot.
  60. She sings so well. Charming on stage.
  61. I can hear you live well. Main job is so beautiful.
  62. Jennie's live which you can trust and watch.
  63. So cool
  64. Voice overflowing
  65. I knew Jennie would do well because she always sings live, but I was worried because the song was so fast.

-

Source: πŸ”— daum / 73k views🚨
Comments:

  1. I just saw it on YouTube. It's so nice to hear your voice.
  2. Wow, you have a spoon on your pants.
  3. JENNIE γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 
  4. Wow, really..... Jennie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Jennie is so good at live.
  6. The outfit is amazing. Red looks so good on her.
  7. Jjang Jennie!
  8. Jennie, please come out a lot in the future. I missed you.
  9. She looks so happy γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  10. You're good at performing live. What can't you do?
  11. It feels like a popstar.
  12. The coolest princess!
  13. She tore the stage up.
  14. It's live? And you're dancing like that. Perfect.
  15. Her voice is a scam. I love you, Jennie
  16. Show this to singers who don't sing live and use dancing as an excuse. This is a video that's crazy.... 
  17. Really hot
  18. She's a real celebrity.
  19. I just love the sound of your voice. The song is so good, too.
  20. Let's go and do more stages solo
  21. Performing on stage is another level.
  22. I'm at work, so I'm just looking at the pictures and her pants have spoons and forks.
  23. Jennie is so so so so so so cool.
  24. Looks and feels like Lee Hyori.
  25. Queen
  26. The live performance is amazing. The dance is amazing. The facial expressions are amazing.
  27. Superstar
  28. Your voice is so powerful.... You're doing great live while smiling so lovingly.
  29. Jennie is the best.
  30. Jennie has been good at singing live since debut.
  31. Jennie is the top
  32. How can you do this live? I'm out of breath even if I sit still.
  33. Wow, the lung capacity is no joke.
  34. Jennie πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή
  35. I think the word "star" goes well with her. It's even better to see the stage. Jennie is the best.
  36. You're really good live. Wow.
    • Jennie looks so happy.... πŸ₯Ί I wish you all the best in the future.
  37. The birth of a Korean pop star
  38. She looks good but the fork on her pants γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  39. Greater than a real queen.... πŸ₯ΉπŸ–€
  40. JENNIE is the best.
  41. The performance is crazy, but it's nice to see Jennie looks so happy on stage.
  42. The song is so good.
  43. It's so stable like it's not live.
  44. Jennie is the best....
  45. I'm so proud. A K-Pop star who's so good at performing.
#μ œλ‹ˆ #λΈ”λž™ν•‘ν¬ #JENNIE #BLACKPINK #THEQOO #DAUM #MANTRA #JENNIE_MANTRA #JIMMYKIMMEL